What do you all do during late afternoons on sea days?

cbusoh

Heading for the gym ....

Always empty after 3....

Grab a bike and read.... Work out a bit.... Walk on a treadmill....

Then get ready for happy hour with NO guilt!!!! LOL!!!!!!

If there's a trivia game, I'm there. Then head back to the cabin, shower, then take my book and a glass of wine out to the balcony. Life is good. Don't need to be "amused"at all times.

I never get the opportunity to nap in my real life, so I try to make opportunities on the cruise to get a nap in. Usually head back to the cabin to get a break from the sun which results in the nap....we may also grab a snack and drink to take back or order some pre dinner munchies.... I prefer early seating dinner vs late so after nap its getting ready for dinner.

Perform said wipe outs. :D

Um....yes but on ships without a flow rider I spend the afternoon on sea days wishing for one.

I also enjoy a few sessions of trivia so there will normally be 2 of those each afternoon. Not so much for the trivia itself but for the fantastic people that I have met while participating.

Edited by woodyren

We just came off of a cruise on Serenade of the Seas a couple of weeks ago. I enjoyed the late afternoons to relax and read on my balcony. On several days I enjoyed a swim in the solarium pool around 5 p.m. It was virtually empty.

Gym, and then some nice relaxation in the steam room/sauna, cooldown in the pool, and back to the spa. Rinse and repeat.

It can also be a good time to take some pictures of the ship, if that's your thing.

There are also many interesting artworks on board, particularly in the stairwells and lounges. It can be fun to explore.

Edited by CntPAcruiser

Usually have a nanna nap.

Watch the ocean

Sit with a drink and enjoy doing nothing.

Watch the ocean

Read a book

Watch the ocean

Talk to SO [something we often don't have time fort at home].

Watch the ocean

If late diner have a snack

Watch the ocean

If early diner have a snack

Watch the ocean

All the above and then watch the ocean some more.

bosco

We either play cards on our balcony, or I "read". "Reading" might perhaps include prolonged periods with my eyes shut. Just checking to make sure they close OK.

Last cruise my OH and I had a drinks package, so one at a time we ordered a small glass of wine, both tried it, and then discussed. Went through most of the in-package white wine selection, learnt a lot about what we like and don't like. Very good afternoon.