Sea Princess .. World Cruise 2015

Well I have to laugh....

I just got back home the airport .... yes my baby girl just back from holidaying in Vietnam and Cambodia...

and what do I find in my Inbox.... but all these emails from our friends just back from there day in Bora....

They all want to be included in the same tour next year ..... so jealous of them...

joanne

On the last leg now....nearly home..:)

Sun 23/08/15 Bora Bora / French Polynesia 08:00 17:00

Mon 24/08/15 At Sea

Tue 25/08/15 At Sea

Wed 26/08/15 Pago Pago / South Seas 08:00 17:00

Thu 27/08/15 At Sea

Fri 28/08/15 Date Line 12:00 13:00

Sat 29/08/15 At Sea

Sun 30/08/15 At Sea

Mon 31/08/15 Auckland / New Zealand 07:00 22:00

Tue 01/09/15 At Sea

Wed 02/09/15 At Sea

Thu 03/09/15 At Sea

Fri 04/09/15 Sydney / Australia 07:00 16:00

Sat 05/09/15 At Sea

Sun 06/09/15 Brisbane / Australia 08:00

LMFO, yes Icat2000, know exactly what you mean. Read today's update and had a serious laugh!

Am beginning to think that there are some who should never attempt a World Cruise. It looks like they just can't handle it .... and ya gotta be tough to do a World Cruise I reckon. ;)

Edited by LC1950

LMFO, yes Icat2000, know exactly what you mean. Read today's update and had a serious laugh!

Am beginning to think that there are some who should never attempt a World Cruise. It looks like they just can't handle it .... and ya gotta be tough to do a World Cruise I reckon. ;)

I dont think you need to be tough...

just prepared and organised ...

both physically .......and mentally.;)

I see a few white caps on the bridge cam this morning. Could be a bit bouncy for them today?

Edited by Kiwi Kruzer

I dont think you need to be tough...

just prepared and organised ...

both physically .......and mentally.;)

I see a few white caps on the bridge cam this morning. Could be a bit bouncy for them today?

I think the most important thing to be on these long cruises is Flexible...

The likely hood of something going wrong on a 100 day cruise as oppose to a 14 day cruise is pretty high...

More chance of missing ports, engine problems, specific foods running out before the next top up....

You have be prepared to say oh well and move on as there is so much more to enjoy and if you want to let the little things get to you then you could very well ruin your whole trip...

Midway through a long cruise people do start to get tired ( especially during the really port intensive periods ) and cranky and the littlest of things can set them off... Thankfully the cruise home through the pacific is more relaxing and sun filled ( you hope LOL ) and then suddenly it is over and you can't wait to get back on.... :cool::p:cool:

I think the most important thing to be on these long cruises is Flexible...

The likely hood of something going wrong on a 100 day cruise as oppose to a 14 day cruise is pretty high...

More chance of missing ports, engine problems, specific foods running out before the next top up....

You have be prepared to say oh well and move on as there is so much more to enjoy and if you want to let the little things get to you then you could very well ruin your whole trip...

Midway through a long cruise people do start to get tired ( especially during the really port intensive periods ) and cranky and the littlest of things can set them off... Thankfully the cruise home through the pacific is more relaxing and sun filled ( you hope LOL ) and then suddenly it is over and you can't wait to get back on.... :cool::p:cool:

Very much agree...

On a long cruise you need to be flexible ...and healthy.:)

Well they have Auckland and then the home run. They had a formal farwell dinner in honour of their their NZ departees last evening. And from all report it was served hot (;)) thought to be fair my mother has allergies/ intolerances and so gets a special menu. She cannot fault the kitchen, waiters or food. Apparently they are extremely attentive and cautious.

Apparently the swell is ramping up too :D

A low pressure system coming over NZ, gale force winds and rough seas a possibility. A nice rock and roll ride to Sydney to finish their World Cruise. Will be interesting to check Bridgecam this week.

A low pressure system coming over NZ, gale force winds and rough seas a possibility. A nice rock and roll ride to Sydney to finish their World Cruise. Will be interesting to check Bridgecam this week.

I forgot to add, it was in September 2007 we got the 12 metre seas off NZ, enroute LA-Sydney on Regal Princess's last cruise before she became Pacific Dawn. I hope Sea Princess does not cop seas like that, scary.

Edited by NSWP