Sea Princess .. World Cruise 2015

I would also like to thank everyone who has contributed to this thread. Its been a great virtual voyage , which I have really enjoyed.

(Just a heads up... If you go to the front page of this Forum where all the threads are listed and click on the number of replies, it will bring up a box giving the names and numbers of posts from each poster.:D)

I would also like to thank everyone who has contributed to this thread. Its been a great virtual voyage , which I have really enjoyed.

(Just a heads up... If you go to the front page of this Forum where all the threads are listed and click on the number of replies, it will bring up a box giving the names and numbers of posts from each poster.:D)

That's pretty cool. Thanks!

I just went to the port authority site and they have them arriving at 3.45 am... what a shame.... nothing like a morning sail into Sydney... especially on a world cruise when they serve champoo and orange juice and play I still call Australia home as we pass the opera house and harbour bridge ....:(

The will also have a big day stocking up the pantries which I imagine will be pretty empty.:D

Andy ate all the porridge. LOL. Indeed the victuallers will be very busy.

Edited by NSWP

Thanks Kiwi Kruzer for this tip. I learn something everyday.:D

I have to say thanks to everyone for their input on this thread. The links provided to the blogs have provided me with an insight to what to expect, if we do a RTW cruise. ;):)

Saw a teaser last night about princess releasing 2017 winter season with an unusual world cruise and a pacific circle on a grand class ship..... Now to search the web

When will more information be released?:confused:

If a Grand Class ship does a Circle Pacific cruise it would be in heavy demand from Americans.:rolleyes:

I am assuming it is the golden princess for pacific circle

:D:D received this last night...........

I’ve just returned from lunch with the President of Princess Cruises for the announcement of the 2017 Princess Itineraries. Big news, Golden Princess will be here year round and doing the Circle Pacific. The Circle Pacific returns, bigger than ever, with more destinations and time oneshore. For the first time, cruise on-board Golden Princess to Asia, North America and the South Pacific.

A 35-night Hawaii & Tahiti voyage is available onboard Golden Princess for the first time sailing round trip from Sydney, Brisbane and Auckland! 75 night Circle Pacific starting from under $14,000.00! We’ll have all the itineraries and pricing ready for launch date 9am 2 October! Register your interest now for all the itineraries and pricing before the launch date!

Yay, I knew the Golden was up to something, Sydney ports has had it returning back to Sydney from Melbourne in April 2017 for sometime......and not leaving. It had a few gaps of long cruise days, one was 75 days;)

Nice to have it confirmed. Great to have a bigger ship for longer cruises from Sydney, bigger cabins, Skywalkers, Anytime dining, whoohoo!!

Yay, I knew the Golden was up to something, Sydney ports has had it returning back to Sydney from Melbourne in April 2017 for sometime......and not leaving. It had a few gaps of long cruise days, one was 75 days;)

Nice to have it confirmed. Great to have a bigger ship for longer cruises from Sydney, bigger cabins, Skywalkers, Anytime dining, whoohoo!!

Sure is Chez.... having just gotten off the Sun Princess it's welcome

news ...... more than happy to fly to Sydney :D

Saw a teaser last night about princess releasing 2017 winter season with an unusual world cruise and a pacific circle on a grand class ship..... Now to search the web

The itinerary for the 2017 Sea Princess WC is out and agents are taking pre registration interest........

heres the NZ one from Auckland return..

they will probably offer one from Sydney as well...:D:D

I guess you will also be able to board in Melbourne or Fremantle:)

PRE REGISTER TODAY

SEA PRINCESS WORLD CRUISE 2017 ITINERARY

16th May 2017: Auckland, New Zealand

17th May: Bay of Islands, New Zealand

20th May: Sydney, Australia

22nd May: Melbourne, Australia

26th May: Fremantle, Australia

3rd June: Colombo, Sri Lanka

8th June: Dubai, United Arab Emirates

15th June: Aqaba (for Petra), Jordan

16th June: Transit Suez Canal

19th June: Santorini, Greece

21st June: Kotor, Montenegro

22nd June: Rijeka, Croatia

23rd & 24th June: Venice, Italy (2 Day Expierence)

26th June: Valletta, Malta

28th June: Civitavecchia (for Rome), Italy

29th June: Genoa, Italy

30th June: Monte Carlo, Monaco

1st July: Barcelona, Spain

3rd July: Cadiz, Spain

4th July: Lisbon, Portugal

7th July: Cobh, Ireland

9th July: Le Havre (for Paris), France

10th July: Dover (for London), England

13th July: Gravdal, Norway

14th July: Tromso, Norway

15th July: Honnigsvag (Northern Lights), Norway

18th July: Akureyi, Iceland

19th July: Reykjavik, Ireland

25th July: Halifax, Canada

27th & 28th July: New York City, USA (2 Day Experience)

30th July: Charleston, USA

1st August: Key West, USA

4th August: Cartagena, Colombia

5th August: Transit Panama Canal

7th August: Manta, Ecusador

9th & 10th August: Callao, Peru (2 Day Experience)

11th August: San Martin, Peru

16th August: Easter Island, Chile

19th August: Pitcairn Island (Scenic Cruising)

22nd August: Papeete, Tahiti

23rd August: Bora Bora, French Polnesia

29th August: Auckland, New Zealand

!