All Inclusive Beverage Packages

Agua-azul

I just got a soda and more card, thinking it included water. Now I see it doesn't. How much water can we bring onboard for a seven days cruise? And does the sodas and more include milkshakes?

Copyofth_Carnival-VIFP-Platinum_zps41db4d4e1_zps02e438c7.jpgI still cruise for Warm Chocolate Melting Cake (with 2 sugar-free vanilla ice-creams)

I just got a soda and more card, thinking it included water. Now I see it doesn't. How much water can we bring onboard for a seven days cruise? And does the sodas and more include milkshakes?

You can bring as much water onboard as you like. Yes, it includes milkshakes if they are available on your ship. I don't believe they are available on Regal or Royal.

Edited by Thrak

My wife has to have caffeine free soda after 3pm so we usually bring caffeine free pepsi on ourselves. I guess I never bothered to ask about caffeine free coke while on board since we usually don't drink coke.

do they have caffeine free coke in cans available?

I have only seen Coke and Diet Coke whether it the bar gun or in cans. Never any caffeine free Coke

I answered your question in another thread....

Bring as much as you want. :)

Yes it includes milkshakes however the Regal/Royal do not have shakes. :(

Sooo it has water, juice, pop, coffee, tea and alcohol? Missing anything? Do they have protein drinks?

Thanks. I'll be on the Crown on Oct 10

Copyofth_Carnival-VIFP-Platinum_zps41db4d4e1_zps02e438c7.jpgI still cruise for Warm Chocolate Melting Cake (with 2 sugar-free vanilla ice-creams)

Sooo it has water, juice, pop, coffee, tea and alcohol? Missing anything? Do they have protein drinks?

I wish I could afford it. I can only afford the sodas and more card, which includes milkshakes, juices, virgin drinks and sodas but not water (which is more of a kids drink than frozen drinks)

If you buy a package online, won't the bar staff miss out on a decent commission? They wouldn't like that one bit.

You still pay the 15% gratuity even when you buy it online.

My question is...if you get the Ultimate Beverage Package for free as we did, we were told the 15% was included...so hoping that they do pass that on to the staff.

You still pay the 15% gratuity even when you buy it online.

My question is...if you get the Ultimate Beverage Package for free as we did, we were told the 15% was included...so hoping that they do pass that on to the staff.

I sure hope so, but we plan on tipping additional anyhow. :)