All Inclusive Beverage Packages

Agua-azul

The sip and sail promotion is part of our British Isles cruise next May - I am wondering, we normally buy and drink 3 large bottles of water per day . . . the promotion includes water but excludes room service - can we just pick these up daily at one of the bars?

The sip and sail promotion is part of our British Isles cruise next May - I am wondering, we normally buy and drink 3 large bottles of water per day . . . the promotion includes water but excludes room service - can we just pick these up daily at one of the bars?

Some have posted that they have done this. I guess it would depend on the ship/crewmember. I would not see why not.

Absolutely. We picked up large bottles every time we have headed back to our cabin to have a stock on hand. No problem at all. And virtually all the bartenders will give you a small bottle at the same time as a cocktail if you want one...we also picked up large bottles when heading out into town to have on hand, no problems.

Absolutely. We picked up large bottles every time we have headed back to our cabin to have a stock on hand. No problem at all. And virtually all the bartenders will give you a small bottle at the same time as a cocktail if you want one...we also picked up large bottles when heading out into town to have on hand, no problems.

I thought that only the small half litre bottles were included with the AIBP?

Can you clarify this.

Thanks

Thank you.

Have just got the Sip & Sail Promotion for the 78 day Emerald. England to Sydney next September. This is going to save us a fortune, what with Coffee's, Water and occasional Alcohol,( for medicinal nightcap!!!!.) Not forgetting Wine with dinner each night.

Certainly could not afford this, for that length of cruise otherwise.

Have just got the Sip & Sail Promotion for the 78 day Emerald. England to Sydney next September. This is going to save us a fortune, what with Coffee's, Water and occasional Alcohol,( for medicinal nightcap!!!!.) Not forgetting Wine with dinner each night.

Glad you got the promo.....

$9000 for a beverage package for 2!! Yikes!!! :eek:

78 days? That's amazing. You'll need a new liver once you hit Australia ;). Did it cost much to add it?

With "Sip & Sail" it is included at no additional cost.

And we just found out that Princess has just changed the exchange rate from 1-1.20 to 1-1.30.Just made it under the wire, Confirmed on Wednesday, rate change on friday.

I know when you book it it is but the poster said they added to their booking so I was wondering if the cost of the cruise went up to include the package.

Have just got the Sip & Sail Promotion for the 78 day Emerald. England to Sydney next September. This is going to save us a fortune.

Since they say they got the Sip & Sail Promotion, there would be no added cost.

I thought that only the small half litre bottles were included with the AIBP?

Can you clarify this.

Thanks

On every sailing we've had the AIBP , we've always been asked whether we would like large or small bottles, and both were included, no problem at all. We took large when heading back to cabin or out on shore, and smalls when enjoying in the bar area...

Congratulations! That is a fantastic deal for you.

Our cruise stayed the same price. I've read where some have gone up and some actually went down. We're happy!

On our upcoming 21 day sailing we upgraded from ocean view to balcony to take advantage of the Sip and Sail promo. We paid more to upgrade, of course, but it was still a bit lower than the Princess posted rate for a balcony...so we're happy too! :D

Edited by suzyed

Can a cabin be repriced to include the Sip N Sail if it's already paid in full?

You lists of cruises lists a cruise this fall.

The Sip n Sail is for cruises starting next May.

If you have paid in full for an eligible cruise that starts next May or later, yes, you can be repriced to include this promotion. You might mose any other promotion on your booking if it does apply with the Sip n Sail promotion.

You lists of cruises lists a cruise this fall.

The Sip n Sail is for cruises starting next May.

If you have paid in full for an eligible cruise that starts next May or later, yes, you can be repriced to include this promotion. You might mose any other promotion on your booking if it does apply with the Sip n Sail promotion.

It's not just for next May....I heard someone else say that and it's incorrect. We are sailing in April and we got it.