All Inclusive Beverage Packages

Agua-azul

I've seen several posters comment that you may bring all the water you want onboard, but Princess states that only bring distilled water for medical equip purposes. Is that not correct?

You can bring water on...not sure of the quantity though.

Princess provides distilled water for cpap machines free of charge...you don't have to bring your own.

You can bring water on...not sure of the quantity though.

We have been bringing a case on for the past five years but on our cruise this spring, we didn't even use a third of it so I think I will cross it off my list from now on. I know the water is good on the ship so we will just bring a refillable bottles to take on shore excursions.

So...getting excited about our upcoming Hawaiian Cruise...and snooping around some Princess literature, I found a 'Chocolate Drinks Photo Gallery" and saw a drink called a 'Dirty Piglet"... and thought OK...must try at least once.. :) No indication of prices in the literature..but...assuming it's less than $10... would it be included in the AIBP package? (which I've already pre-ordered)... Thanks all.

It's not just for next May....I heard someone else say that and it's incorrect. We are sailing in April and we got it.

Just can't believe anything you read on the Princess web site anymore:

"Don't miss our biggest offer ever! We are offering our All-Inclusive Beverage Package for FREE for the first two guests in a stateroom† plus much more on over 350 cruises starting May 2016 through the rest of the year! Explore the historic treasures of Europe, journey north to Alaska and relax in the Caribbean and Mexico. Don't miss this amazing cruise deal."

So...getting excited about our upcoming Hawaiian Cruise...and snooping around some Princess literature, I found a 'Chocolate Drinks Photo Gallery" and saw a drink called a 'Dirty Piglet"... and thought OK...must try at least once.. :) No indication of prices in the literature..but...assuming it's less than $10... would it be included in the AIBP package? (which I've already pre-ordered)... Thanks all.

"ANY" drink under $10. :)

Just can't believe anything you read on the Princess web site anymore:

"Don't miss our biggest offer ever! We are offering our All-Inclusive Beverage Package for FREE for the first two guests in a stateroom† plus much more on over 350 cruises starting May 2016 through the rest of the year! Explore the historic treasures of Europe, journey north to Alaska and relax in the Caribbean and Mexico. Don't miss this amazing cruise deal."

I can't imagine why it says that! I know many others on our sailing who also got it...in April.

Anyway....the promo is over. It just ended on the 18th.

Edited by suzyed

I can't imagine why it says that! I know many others on our sailing who also got it...in April.

Anyway....the promo is over. It just ended on the 18th.

Your April Trans-Atlantic does not end until into May, so you are on a cruise next May.

Yes, thanks. I was asking for a friend that is causing the carribbean in January, but I already found the answer.

You lists of cruises lists a cruise this fall.

The Sip n Sail is for cruises starting next May.

If you have paid in full for an eligible cruise that starts next May or later, yes, you can be repriced to include this promotion. You might mose any other promotion on your booking if it does apply with the Sip n Sail promotion.

My wife has to have caffeine free soda after 3pm so we usually bring caffeine free pepsi on ourselves. I guess I never bothered to ask about caffeine free coke while on board since we usually don't drink coke.

do they have caffeine free coke in cans available?

I haven't seen caffeine free coke onboard but they did have Sprite Zero when we sailed in May. Not the same as coke, but if trying to avoid caffeine it may give her another option.

Your April Trans-Atlantic does not end until into May, so you are on a cruise next May.

Except the quote above says "starting in May". We're starting in middle of April.

Anyway, it a moot point for us now....we forfeited our beverage package to switch to the new lower fares that include free gratuities and dinner in the specialty restaurant. All in all, it will save us a bit over $1200...add that to the $510 OBC we will have, and that is more than enough to purchase whatever drinks/wine package/coffee cards etc. we would like to get! We're happy! ;):)

Edited by suzyed

If a AIBP card holder sailing with Princess orders a bottle of wine for their cabin from room service will its menu price be discounted 40% like it would be if that same bottle of wine were purchased in the MDR? Example: A wine listed at $40.00 a bottle less 40% ($16.00) would get billed at $24.00.

Is a 15% gratuity built into the menu price for bottles of wine (selling for less than $100.00) or will a 15% gratuity and perhaps a room service delivery fee be added to that [increasingly more expensive] $24.00 bottle of wine :confused:

If a AIBP card holder sailing with Princess orders a bottle of wine for their cabin from room service will its menu price be discounted 40% like it would be if that same bottle of wine were purchased in the MDR? Example: A wine listed at $40.00 a bottle less 40% ($16.00) would get billed at $24.00.

Is a 15% gratuity built into the menu price for bottles of wine (selling for less than $100.00) or will a 15% gratuity and perhaps a room service delivery fee be added to that [increasingly more expensive] $24.00 bottle of wine :confused:

No the AIBP is not valid through room service.

When you purchase a bottle of wine with the discount the usual 15% will be added.

Edited by Colo Cruiser

No the AIBP is not valid through room service.

When you purchase a bottle of wine with the discount the usual 15% will be added.

When you look under gift and services, this is what is says:

All-Inclusive Beverage Package

Take advantage of our All-Inclusive Beverage Package which includes any individual beverage item, such as soda, water, cocktails, spirits, wines, beers, coffee and tea, up to $10 (retail value). Bottles of wine are NOT included in the package; however, when purchased in the bars, dining rooms, or in the stateroom, will be available at a 40% discount from the menu price. Applicable to all bottles below $100 retail. Note: This package is available for consumption at all bars, public areas and dining venues (not room service and excludes mini bar items).

Package is not currently offered on Dawn, Sea and Sun Princess or Diamond, Emerald or Golden Princess voyages departing from and returning to Australia and New Zealand. Item #0525 $56.35

But when you look under cruise personalizer this is what it says: All-Inclusive Beverage Package$56.35 per person, per day

Enjoy the convenience of our All-inclusive Package featuring any drink up to $10 including cocktails, wine, beer, bottled water, sodas, specialty coffees & more! A 40% discount on bottles of wine (below $100 retail) is also offered on bottles purchased in bars and dining rooms.

Excludes in-room services, souvenir, mini-bar and vending machine items.

We have purchased wine in our cabin before and were told it was ok with the AIBP because the wine comes from the dining room. You will see which dining room it has come from on the ticket you sign. Room service is only delivering it for you.

Not the end of the world if I can't order up one or two bottles of wine for use on our veranda. I'd rather not walk around our ship swinging one or two opened bottles of wine (purchased at dinner in the MDR) en route to our stateroom. Looks a little amateurish :rolleyes:. I'll have a definitive answer Monday. Thanks for the reply's :)