Bon Voyage mes amies!!

Hydrokitty

the kitty is on her way to Vancouver with Vantage to board the Rocky Mountaineer, spend a few days in the Canadian Rockies, then board the Via Canadian train to Toronto. I know it's not a river cruise, but all my friends are HERE!!! See you in two weeks. :D

We (4 siblings and spouses) did the Rocky Mountaineer from Vancouver to Jasper last summer -- it is a wonderful trip. The scenery is beautiful (especially the second day), the food and service were outstanding. Have fun!

Hey Hydro, have a great time. Having been through the Rockies several times, these train itineraries are still on my bucket list. And of course, the transcontinental "Canadian" is on every Canadian's list.

We want to hear all about it, river cruise or not. What service class did you choose, and which route?

Wow, I'm envious. Last September we did overnight trips on both the Empire Builder and the California Zephyr. It was great, but I understand the Canadian trains are better.

Very interested in reading your review. It may not be a river cruise, but you'll cross many of them!

the kitty is on her way to Vancouver with Vantage to board the Rocky Mountaineer, spend a few days in the Canadian Rockies, then board the Via Canadian train to Toronto. I know it's not a river cruise, but all my friends are HERE!!! See you in two weeks. :D

Have a great trip. In Toronto frequently . Have dinner @www.rubywatchco.ca

Enjoy

Carole

We are planning this trip also for next year. Being Canadian it's on my list. Have been everywhere else..except across Canada! Looking forward to your review...please! And thank-you!