12 pack bottled water, $2.99 in FunShop

BigB0882

Does anyone know if this is a mistake for sure? and that they are refunding/cancelling the orders for 2.99? If it is, then I am surprised it took them this long to figure that out!

I dont see any pending refund yet. I wonder how much I lost (US to CAD exchange) rate:D Just kidding!

it still shows up for 2.99 on their website.

Actually we will lose money (I am also Canadian) because of the fees at both ends. So if it is reversed we will pay a small amount (under a dollar). I get it's only a dollar, but I shouldn't pay anything if they made a mistake on their website.

I just bought a case, and now I"m reading further that lots of people are having it refunded without notice. Why is it still available on their website? I would not have bought it if I thought they would just reverse it. That isn't very good customer service.

What bothers me is that the 12/2.99 is still listed at that price! If they are starting to refund some people, then they know they made an error. Why are they still selling it at that price? Sometimes their business decisions baffle me. It would be nice to know what is going on either way, and we should not have to wait till Monday (this per an earlier post)

Edited by SMSACE6

I just bought a case, and now I"m reading further that lots of people are having it refunded without notice. Why is it still available on their website? I would not have bought it if I thought they would just reverse it. That isn't very good customer service.

Neither was cancelling the past guest party for golds. Looks like Carnival is on a mission to alienate as many as possible. Even at 2.99 they are making a killing for something one can get on the ship for free!

06/06/2015 Pending CARNIVAL- THE FUN SHOPS -$6.34

06/04/2015 Pending CARNIVAL- THE FUN SHOPS $3.17

06/04/2015 Pending CARNIVAL- THE FUN SHOPS $3.17

I am super bummed. They are not honoring their mistake on the price for the water:(.

I'd cancel the trip, but it was only $300 total for the trip.

I just bought two twelve packs of water several hours ago. The sale went through!! i just checked their website and it still has twelve bottles of water for $2.99.

I just bought too... Took pictures of the offer...

06/06/2015PendingCARNIVAL- THE FUN SHOPS-$6.34

06/04/2015PendingCARNIVAL- THE FUN SHOPS$3.17

06/04/2015PendingCARNIVAL- THE FUN SHOPS$3.17

I am super bummed. They are not honoring their mistake on the price for the water:(.

I'd cancel the trip, but it was only $300 total for the trip.

You would seriously cancel your vacation over water?!

I didn't get refund yet and website still shows $2.99. I didn't think it was a price mistake. For 12 bottles of water $2.99 is a fair price, definitely still making money at this price if you can buy a 40 pack of Deer Park for less than $5.00. I only bought 1 of the 12 packs though, maybe that's why mine didn't get cancelled.

It will be interesting to see what happens. Had I not read about the credits here, I probably wouldn't have noticed anything on my statement. I still have 2 confirmation emails that they were purchased. I wonder if we will receive any emails about the credit?

I'm hesitant to reorder, just in case they decide to reverse the credit. Maybe THAT was the mistake, and they will recharge the CC's again

Edited by crzndeb

Hi Everyone,

The $2.99 is not a system error; it is in fact our new pricing for 12 packs of bottled water. I'm not sure why some guests are seeing credit or reversals but I have an email out checking on it.

I'll let you know as soon as I hear back from them.

Hi Everyone,

The $2.99 is not a system error; it is in fact our new pricing for 12 packs of bottled water. I'm not sure why some guests are seeing credit or reversals but I have an email out checking on it.

Thank you for the update and glad to know I no longer need to carry it on.

Hi Everyone,

Methinks this could be a case of oversubscribed and Carnival or its supplier can no longer fill the orders.

Methinks this could be a case of oversubscribed and Carnival or its supplier can no longer fill the orders.

That is not the case, I've already spoken to our VP of Retail Services and there is no problem with the pricing or orders, they will all be honored. He is looking into why some are seeing the credits/reversals. I'll advise as soon as I have additional information.