Carnival to Cuba..any chance for Princess?

PrincessLuver

Not really. You can fly from Canada and tour around freely. They do not stamp your passports. 4

{edted}

Our friends have been to Cuba 3 times and no passport stamp!

Reports are that Cuban immigration IS stamping everyone these days. At any rate, the U.S. government will have your passport details if you flight goes over the U.S. which I am sure each and every single Canada-Cuba flight does.

Reports are that Cuban immigration IS stamping everyone these days. At any rate, the U.S. government will have your passport details if you flight goes over the U.S. which I am sure each and every single Canada-Cuba flight does.

As of two months ago Cuba was not stamping any passports. The U.S. Secure Flight Program only requires name, DOB and gender - not passports

https://www.aircanada.com/en/travelinfo/before/secureflight.html

Please don't close this thread.

I find it wonderful entertainment to be lectured by people who have never been to Cuba, don't know what they're talking about, and appear to form opinions based on information they somehow have gleaned by osmosis.

Thank you.

I feel exactly the same way. These threads ALWAYS go the same direction. A bunch of rah-rahs get on here and pontificate extensively on everything re: Cuba. No food. No infrastructure. Fear in the streets. Horrible. Only problem is, NONE of these people have ever set foot in Cuba.

Then there is the other group. It is not a paradise, perhaps, but is a big step up, in infrastructure, e.g., than many of the other islands in the Caribbean. Virtually no crime. No health care issues (so many doctors that the Cubans EXPORT them world wide). Some basic needs in short supply, which is virtually 100% because of the embargo. Wonderful beaches. Some decent resorts. Some wonderful highways. Tour buses the rival of any in Europe and far beyond any in the USA. Friendly, generally happy people. And, surprise of surprises!, these posters HAVE been in Cuba.

Put me in the second group.

Please stay at home. Cuba doesn't need you.

Why would I feel Cuba needs me?

Oh, you just wanted to be nasty. I guess I could say the world doesn't need you, since it doesn't need any more nasty.

I said I wouldn't feel safe in Cuba. There are many reasons that I wouldn't. Many others feel the same and for good reasons.

I'm not a complainer & I'm great at lifting spirits. I will not stay at home, but continue to go out and try to spread cheer in this world. ☺😊😀😁😃😄😆😇😝😘

Some general comments to all the spam from the "cockroach":

Alpha 66: I thought leftists liked Freedom Fighters? Remember the murder in International air space of Brothers to the Rescue? No? Figures.

Other South/Central American immigrants ( legal and illegal) try to come to the US because they know they can make some dinero to send back home. Cubans FLEE to land legally on US soil because they want FREEDOM.

Last, please reference my quote from Lenin.

As this thread has now deteriorated into a typical Huffpoo dialog, Sayonara.

Other South/Central American immigrants ( legal and illegal) try to come to the US because they know they can make some dinero to send back home. Cubans FLEE to land legally on US soil because they want FREEDOM.

Sorry, but you don't know the motivations of why certain people leave one place and go to another. And it certainly cannot be said that every person's motivations are the same. Are there people from Mexico who come to the U.S. and later send money back to relatives that they left behind? I am sure that there are. Are there people who come to the United States who never set foot back in the place they came from and don't send a penny back to those they left behind? I am sure that there are. Are there people who come from Mexico who want to earn money? Sure. Are there people who flee from Mexico because they fear for their lives and have personally witnessed murders in the streets and gang-style beheadings? Sure. No one here in this peanut gallery is in a position to make broad generalizations about "everyone" from Cuba and/or "everyone" from other countries.

Edited by JimmyVWine

Sorry, but you don't know the motivations of why certain people leave one place and go to another. And it certainly cannot be said that every person's motivations are the same. Are there people from Mexico who come to the U.S. and later send money back to relatives that they left behind? I am sure that there are. Are there people who come to the United States who never set foot back in the place they came from and don't send a penny back to those they left behind? I am sure that there are. Are there people who come from Mexico who want to earn money? Sure. Are there people who flee from Mexico because they fear for their lives and have personally witnessed murders in the streets and gang-style beheadings? Sure. No one here in this peanut gallery is in a position to make broad generalizations about "everyone" from Cuba and/or "everyone" from other countries.

Here is some motivation

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2315115/Shocking-US-government-leaflet-tells-Mexican-immigrants-collect-food-stamp-benefits-admitting-theyre-country-illegally.html#ixzz3g0iLBaVu

• 4 weeks later...