OLife Excursions

TERRIER1

That is close to what O quoted for our trip in July. We booked last April for this trip and when she asked about O Life she was quoted around $1200 for each of us to change to the O Life. We certainly did not want the excursions but thought the rest of it would be ok. We have decided we either need to change agents or cruise lines! It is 5:30am here or I could give you the exact numbers.

You should be able to see & book your O"Life excursions now.

I called and was told "too soon" and I needed to wait as this is a new itinerary for O. Thanks, anyway.

Mura, you are on the Sirena cruise right before ours. Are you able to select your OLife excursions yet?

Edited by nyfeds

Well, O has some issues, I think. I told my agent to go with the O Life at the $400 pp O quoted us, and when she went to book it, they changed it to $1350 pp. They said they used the wrong base to figure the $400.

I'm getting very disappointed in O. Too many questionable issues like this. After all these years. Oh well, we came out LESS not using O.

Thanks for your help anyway.

Looks like after these trips we really are going to have to look at a couple of other lines that we have really liked, and actually have done so already booking a trip of our choice rather than with O. We'll do the trips we have planned with them, but I think I am glad that this has opened our eyes and let us move on. So sad.

I guess incidents like this force us to move on. We get comfortable with our likes and what we are familiar with and hesitate to change. Sometimes when we take that first brave step and move away with what we have loved, we often find better.

Something is wrong with the quote you got ask again..

Jancruz1

I called and was told "too soon" and I needed to wait as this is a new itinerary for O. Thanks, anyway.

Mura, you are on the Sirena cruise right before ours. Are you able to select your OLife excursions yet?

Yes, we did several weeks ago. But when I checked recently I could no longer see how to do it ... I didn't try too hard so I might have been missing it.

Mura

We also had no problems booking our 5 included excursions last month for s September 2016 sailing...we just selected the ones we wanted from the listings and they showed up in our cart with a zero balance. Thought there was a wide choice.

Mura, we're also docking overnight in Hamilton and have also seen everything in Bermuda so a tour held no interest...however, we did decide to take the small boat cruise offered to see "the homes of the rich and famous"...in good weather thought we'd enjoy the afternoon. (What I'm really looking forward to is that wonderful wine shop right across from the water in Hamilton...can't remember the name but it's on the corner and we always make some great finds there!)

Yes, we did several weeks ago. But when I checked recently I could no longer see how to do it ... I didn't try too hard so I might have been missing it.

Mura

Thanks, Mura. I believe our itinerary is a new one for O and this is the reason excursions have not been posted yet.

Denise

Jancruz, same price quoted. Interesting. I'm really surprised.

Just curious

What is the difference in current price compared to what you paid at the time of booking??

Lyn

Edited by LHT28

$1,170 pp (fees & taxes extra).

Seems high compared to what others are reporting

maybe that is why to upgrade to Olife program is so much

If you already get the PPG & internet it is probably not worth the extra $$ to have bus trips

JMO ;)

LHT. Not sure what you mean by "higher" but I agree with you relative to the excursions.

I was just commenting that others have said the cruise price rose by $3-400 so that is what they paid to get the O life program

your price difference was a lot more probably why they wanted $1350 for the O life perks

Oceania just did something very nice - it opened OLife up to ALL passengers regardless of where they sleep! The fares had gone up, but perks didn't go with them. Now everyone can enjoy and decide what they want to do, not what Oceania says they have to do!! Arlene

Oceania just did something very nice - it opened OLife up to ALL passengers regardless of where they sleep! The fares had gone up, but perks didn't go with them. Now everyone can enjoy and decide what they want to do, not what Oceania says they have to do!! Arlene

Arlene,

Thanks for posting that - good news and a nice move from O