New Itineraries?

iuki

I would like to see them offer a true 14 night Southern Caribbean from FLL/MIA. Possibly do alternating itineraries so you could combine for a 28nt b2b :D I think there is room in the market for it. Celebrity is the only mainstream line to offer this on a regular basis - Princess has eliminated them and HAL only offers a few here and there.

The Splendour/Legend would be great ships for this, but they sold one and are sending the other to Asia for the forseeable future.

Edited by AtlantaCruiser72

Around the horn, Florida to California.

I think that may have been done, but definitely not a regular thing. I remember a captain talking about a repositioning from the Caribbean to California around the horn because the ship was too big for the Panama canal.

I think that may have been done, but definitely not a regular thing. I remember a captain talking about a repositioning from the Caribbean to California around the horn because the ship was too big for the Panama canal.

Yes, Mariner did it back in 2008. We were not able to take 46 days off at that time, but I'd love another shot at that.

New itineries anywhere would be great.

Really getting sick of the same old same old and much as I love Royal we are trying other lines that offer us some new ports.

We would agree with that!

We're starting to look at Celebrity for some new places to visit.

We would agree with that!

We're starting to look at Celebrity for some new places to visit.

I thought that too, the only problem for us is Celebrity pulls out of the Caribbean about the time we want to cruise each year, and that seems earlier the past couple of years. I may look at them for some non-caribbean routes.

I would like to see them offer a true 14 night Southern Caribbean from FLL/MIA. Possibly do alternating itineraries so you could combine for a 28nt b2b :D I think there is room in the market for it. Celebrity is the only mainstream line to offer this on a regular basis - Princess has eliminated them and HAL only offers a few here and there.

The Splendour/Legend would be great ships for this, but they sold one and are sending the other to Asia for the forseeable future.

I would too. Most of those cruises are round trip from Puerto Rico. :(

To those who mentioned the Panama Canal, I don't believe they have a complete round trip from Florida, do they? Don't you have to fly to or from California? I really hate to fly.

To those who mentioned the Panama Canal, I don't believe they have a complete round trip from Florida, do they? Don't you have to fly to or from California? I really hate to fly.

I believe they had a B2B this year that would have taken you back to Florida, but they don't always do that.

Serenade is doing 10/11 night from FLL in 2017. It only repeats Antiqua

Well, with all the ships being added, maybe we all will get our wish. I agree that RCCL needs to introduce some new itineraries.

I would also love to see B2B or roundtrip cruises to Europe from Florida. As it is now, some one has to fly at least one way for the Transatlantic cruises. :(

I would also love to see B2B or roundtrip cruises to Europe from Florida. As it is now, some one has to fly at least one way for the Transatlantic cruises. :(

That would be nice!!!:) I am sure you were waiting for me to say that Bob;)

I like that idea.:D:D:D:D

Which one did they sell?