Molecular Bar?

gsb

That bar is gone on every ship. It's replaced by the World Bar. Drinks not nearly as good as Mo Bar, IMHO.

That may not be the case . I have been asking about Reflection on several threads after reading this on July 20 .

Quote:

Originally Posted by RG306

Can someone clarify if the World Class bar is now on the Reflection? Also any first hand experience with World Class (reviews and pics)?

"Just off Reflection and as of 20th July still a depleted and empty Molecular Bar ."

Does anyone have un update about The World Class Bar on Reflection ?:confused:

That bar is gone on every ship. It's replaced by the World Bar. Drinks not nearly as good as Mo Bar, IMHO.

From what I've gathered, they are refurbishing the spaces individually over time, Some ships done, others not.

Some ships have new menu, others have the molecular menu still but with fewer options, until they make the hard-goods refurbishment of the space.

Hi Darcie:)not gone on every ship.......look above...someone just

got off Sihlouette and it is still on there......and I think I read recently

that it is still on Solstice as well.

Edited by Lois R

Just off Silhouette on Saturday 8th August. Molecular bar was still there with only a choice of 6 drinks on the menu. If you knew the names of some of the previous cocktails then Marius from Peru would make them for you. :)

Does anyone know if the Solstice has it yet?

We were on the Solstice the first week in August and were told the Molecular bar will stay on Solstice until the end of the Alaska season. It will change to the World Class Bar during (before?) the repositioning cruise.

Does anyone know if the Solstice has it yet?

Just got off the Solstice. Loida (the Molecular Bartender EXTRAORDINAIRE) said it would be leaving soon...but even she wasn't sure when. So if you are on Solstice in August, it's a pretty safe bet it will still be there...

Shawn

Just got off the Solstice. Loida (the Molecular Bartender EXTRAORDINAIRE) said it would be leaving soon...but even she wasn't sure when. So if you are on Solstice in August, it's a pretty safe bet it will still be there...

Shawn

Also just off the Solstice. The drinks are a mix of World Class, Molecular, and seven Loida-created drinks. Her drinks were the best of the bunch, in my opinion, especially the Velvet Revolver. Simply yummy! She's a hoot as well. It was a pretty popular venue at times with long waits, but the drinks were worth it.

We are going to be on Solstice in Alaska in September and will be looking forward to visiting the Molecular/World Class Bar (whatever it is at that time, LOL). I will report back after our cruise ;-).

The Molecular Bar is our favorite watering hole on the Silhouette. Agree about the Dragonfly which is fantastic. Hopefully this "improvement" will be rethought and not hit Silhouette. Makes no sense especially since the Molecular Bar is so popular.

The Molecular Bar is our favorite watering hole on the Silhouette. Agree about the Dragonfly which is fantastic. Hopefully this "improvement" will be rethought and not hit Silhouette. Makes no sense especially since the Molecular Bar is so popular.

Hi Benny, if you do a search, you will find it is going to hit every ship.

Celebrity and Junior Moreno did not renew the contract for having the

Molecular Bar on their ships. It may take a few months, but it is going

to be removed from all of them......including Sihlouette. And while

I agree with you (I love that place), Celebrity must feel differently.

I am absolutely gutted to hear this news. We have booked to go on the Silhouette at the beginning of October and I was badgering my husband to get me the Premium Drinks package so I could sit at the Molecular bar and work my way through the menu again. I love this bar!!

I am absolutely gutted to hear this news. We have booked to go on the Silhouette at the beginning of October and I was badgering my husband to get me the Premium Drinks package so I could sit at the Molecular bar and work my way through the menu again. I love this bar!!

The new bar is basically same as last, still exotic fancy craft-style drinks, just a new name, new look, and new menu that we will all come to love as we did the Molecular bar.

Not any different than a land-based restaurant changing its menu seasonally.