Any benefits carried over from other cruise lines?

joysea

Having never sailed on Cunard before, I was wondering if there are any benefits carried over from cruising on other Carnival Owned Ships. We are Elite on Princess and have cruised a few times on Carnival. I know if you cruise on Holland and have status on Princess you get some benefits. Does our elite status on Princess grant us any privileges on Cunard? Thank you for any info you can provide.

Having never sailed on Cunard before, I was wondering if there are any benefits carried over from cruising on other Carnival Owned Ships. We are Elite on Princess and have cruised a few times on Carnival. I know if you cruise on Holland and have status on Princess you get some benefits. Does our elite status on Princess grant us any privileges on Cunard? Thank you for any info you can provide.

I am almost certain not a dime. Unless you hold shares in Carnival or served the Military (with proof).:(

Thanks for the info. I thought not; but just wanted to check it out. Doesn't matter, we have been dying to try Cunard. Have been cruising sine 2005 and this will be our 45th cruise. We are Carnival Stockholders and my hubby is a military veteran so we should be able to get a few OBCs from that. Looking forward to all of the Formal Nights......... Love to dress up!

Edited by joysea

Thanks for the info. I thought not; but just wanted to check it out. Doesn't matter, we have been dying to try Cunard. Have been cruising sine 2005 and this will be our 45th cruise. We are Carnival Stockholders and my hubby is a military veteran so we should be able to get a few OBCs from that. Looking forward to all of the Formal Nights......... Love to dress up!

When we booked a Cunard cruise, my DH veteran benefit transferred automatically (we usually sail on Princess).

I think my Veteran's credit finally sticks with Cunard. I used to have to submit my DD-214 for every trip.

You used to be able to get Past Guest pricing with Cunard if you'd sailed another Carnival Corp. brand but that benefit has been cut way back even for Cunard past guests.

Edited by Underwatr

The only carry over is our Princess #, was also used when we first booked Cunard a few years ago, other than that no benefits at all. We are elite on Princess... going on our 3rd Cunard in September - Queen Mary 2..

Loved the Queen Victoria, if you like a more formal traditional experience can't beat Cunard. I just wish they had some itineraries that I wanted to do more often.

The only carry over is our Princess #, was also used when we first booked Cunard a few years ago, other than that no benefits at all. We are elite on Princess... going on our 3rd Cunard in September - Queen Mary 2..

Loved the Queen Victoria, if you like a more formal traditional experience can't beat Cunard. I just wish they had some itineraries that I wanted to do more often.

After our first Cunard cruise, we also noted that our Princess Captain's Circle number was the same as our Cunard World Club number. EM

Third Cunard cruise is nice. You will become Gold, which provides a Cocktail Party and a little bit of free internet. That's quite good for benefits for a 3rd cruise.

Roy

Certainly not the same thing, but a few months ago, we cruised on Princess for the first time in many years. I noticed that, due to some mystery cruises that appeared in our portfolio, we would qualify for the next Captains Club level after that cruise.

I attribute these mystery cruises as the result of messy database migrations and probably came from our Cunard cruises.

YAY! More free internet on our next Princess cruise.

Edited by MarkBearSF