Our Beautiful Breeze cruise (with pics) 8/15/15

Jamman54

Subscribed.

Jamman54 - will you be posting the FunTimes? I have enjoyed many of your reviews but can't recall if you usually post them.

We will be on the Breeze for the first time later this year. Can't wait for the rest of your review.

Thanks.

Thanks for following along. My scanner is a PITA, so other than the cover pages, I will not be posting the complete fun times.

I have heard so much about the Holiday Inn POM and the wonderful views that can be had and this is the first time I have actually seen any pictures of the rooms or view.

Good Job....Will continue to follow along.

Thanks for reading. Yes, the bay view rooms are awesome, especially on the upper floors.

Jeff - I noticed that you said you and Ryan ate at Bubba Gump's in Miami. Where did Patti eat? Not to be nosey, just wanted to be sure you didn't make her just sit outside while you and Ryan went in to feast! LOL! :p

I loved Miami when we went last October. We stayed at the Intercontinental, but walked all over the place including Bayside, and the Holiday Inn was right across the street. I am looking forward to getting back there again someday.

We'll be on Paradise in two weeks and on the Pride in about 8 weeks, but still looking forward to reading your review of the Breeze! Another ship that I will do "someday". Thanks for your efforts!!!!

Jeff - I noticed that you said you and Ryan ate at Bubba Gump's in Miami. Where did Patti eat? Not to be nosey, just wanted to be sure you didn't make her just sit outside while you and Ryan went in to feast! LOL! :p

I loved Miami when we went last October. We stayed at the Intercontinental, but walked all over the place including Bayside, and the Holiday Inn was right across the street. I am looking forward to getting back there again someday.

We'll be on Paradise in two weeks and on the Pride in about 8 weeks, but still looking forward to reading your review of the Breeze! Another ship that I will do "someday". Thanks for your efforts!!!!

Thanks for reading! Patti was with us at Bubba Gump's, in fact she was the one that took our pictures from across the table. I'll usually grab the camera and take her picture too, but for some reason I didn't. :eek:

I wouldn't hesitate to stay at the Holiday Inn again.

Enjoy your upcoming cruises on the Paradise and Pride.

Thanks for reading! Patti was with us at Bubba Gump's, in fact she was the one that took our pictures from across the table. I'll usually grab the camera and take her picture too, but for some reason I didn't. :eek:

Sorry Jeff, I must have misunderstood.

Great, glad you didn't make Patti sit outside on a bench somewhere alone! :eek: Just looking out for her :)

Thanks, we will enjoy our cruises!

Like always...fantastic to go for another trip with you all....thanks a million...so far really grateful for your dedication, your hotel images inside and out...and the views from the big ride..which I may not do..too many belly flops on those things...LOL..thanks sooo much..always wonderful of you to share soooo much...Sarah

First, Im so sorry for your loss. As a parent I cant imagine your pain.

But, thank you for taking time to share your story with us. We are booked on this same itinerary and ship in March. Cant wait to see what you do at these ports.

So glad to see your review has started and I will definitely be following. When you were on I-95 in the norther part of Virgina, you were about 20 minutes from our house! We were probably sleeping when you passed unless it was M-F. It's the 234 Exit (Manassas Exits), which are near the Quantico Marine Museum. I thought for sure that you were going to say your scare on I-95 in Virgina was in our area, as it can get pretty crazy and there are accidents on that stretch almost daily. We've taken I295 for years now on the normal family vacations, which will be resuming next year. My favorite part of I295 is the Varina-Enon Bridge that goes over the James River but we've always done that in daylight.

I will be reading as much as possible but we'll be on Liberty (again) in less than 3 weeks and I need to start kicking it into high gear. I have always enjoyed your reviews and and Patti's pictures and am really looking forward to this one since the ports on this one are some of my favorites. Thank you for taking the time.

The Ecstasy is a Fantasy Class ship, like the Imagination and Elation which you have been on, and they have very few balconies. In fact, the Ecstasy, Sensation, and Fascination had additional balconies added on mid ship and aft, which you can see in the pictures.

I know the Imagination and Inspiration lacked balconies and their undesirable itineraries. I suppose I better pay attention about these ships with no balconies - except suites. I'm enjoying your review.

Glad to see another of your reviews. I first read one before we sailed on the Fascination last year August! It was a huge source of info for us having never sailed out of Jaxport. Would not have missed sailing under the bridge.

I see you have an upcoming Sunshine cruise next year. I look forward to hearing your opinion.

We don't have a Carnival cruise scheduled for next year but my teen daughter wants to sail on the Breeze. I will definitely be sharing your review with her!

Hey Jeff!! Thanks for the review and pics. I love your reviews, I've read almost all of them. They really do make me feel like I'm on the cruise with you. I'm looking forward to reading the rest and it's getting me excited for my cruise on the Breeze in December. I'm doing a 6 Day/8 Day B2B for New Years and the 1st week of January, can't wait!! :D Our 6 Day (the New Years cruise) ggoes to Falmouth, Grand Cayman and Cozumel and the 8 Day goes to St. Maarten, Antigua, St. Thomas and Amber Cove. Falmouth, Antigua, and Amber Cove are new ports for us so I'm looking forward to seeing new places. The Breeze is my favourite ship (been on her once before) so I can't wait to sail on her again!! :D

I have one question for you (if you had a port that you had to tender to and if you're Platinum/Diamond/FTTF). We will have to tender in Grand Cayman so I'm wondering about getting off the ship. My Mom and I are both Platinum and I'm wondering how the Priority tenders work for us Platinum cruisers. We've been Platinum since 2010 but somehow, just haven't been to a tender port since then so haven't used the priority perk. Do we just go to the tender deck and show our cards to ship's security to get on first or is there something we have to do the night before or the morning we get into port? Thanks so much and I hope to get to sail with you someday!!