Deployment 2017/18 - first guesses and implications

Thank-you.

I would have been surprised if they were open for booking because in past years, one of our TA members would notice itineraries being loaded in cruisingpower and let us know.

Spoke with our TA and she said Alaska Cruises should be open for booking on Thursday, I believe it when you see it:)

Word is, they're suppose to open today for CAS members. Tomorrow for the general public.

That's what I thought too...and then I read tomorrow. Perhaps they don't want to overlap it with the current sale as pricing would be difficult. Offering C&A members the sale and then it goes away the next day for the general public.

That's what I thought too...and then I read tomorrow. Perhaps they don't want to overlap it with the current sale as pricing would be difficult. Offering C&A members the sale and then it goes away the next day for the general public.

That would be nice if they offered it to the C&A members with the current sale :D