Happy Hour on the Westerdam -

SS Exeter

We will be on the Westerdam in October in the carribean. Can anyone tell me what time is happy hour in the Crow's Nest? Is it the same time every day?

We plan to meet some people there for drinks and wanted to be sure of the times before we depart.

Thanks so much for all the help on this board.:)

We will be on the Westerdam in October in the carribean. Can anyone tell me what time is happy hour in the Crow's Nest? Is it the same time every day?

We plan to meet some people there for drinks and wanted to be sure of the times before we depart.

Thanks so much for all the help on this board.:)

On our repositioning cruise on Westerdam, Happy Hour in the Crow's Nest was 4-5 pm everyday except the first when there was not a HH (muster drill time).

Thank you so much for your answers. I woke up in the middle of the night an realized I could have/should have done a cruise critic search - but then I don't think I would have learned that there is no Happy Hour on embarkation day. Thanks for sharing your knowledge. It is appreciated.:)

Edited by SS Exeter

There isn't any Happy Hour on Embarkation Day.

On all the ships we have been on, including the Westerdam, Happy was from 4 -5 all the other days both in the Crows Nest and Ocean Bar.

Buy one drink and get the second one for $1 -- must be the same drink.

Ditto on that Krazy Kruzier!

Denise:)

At HH the two drinks must be exactly the same.......funny story follows...

Friends ordering at first HH , both wanted Martinis, but different varieties. Asked the waiter if they could have that. He said yes. When the order came, they each had TWO of their favourite beverages!! Simple misunderstanding which resulted in a delighted husband, and my DH coming to the rescue of the fair damsel by quaffing her second drink! We all still laugh about that night, and that lesson!

Enjoy your cruise!

One thing about Happy Hour that I found nice---you don't have to have the second drink. Instead, you can have a double on the first drink, and it counts the same.

Who needs all that extra mixer, with all those extra calories? :D

One thing about Happy Hour that I found nice---you don't have to have the second drink. Instead, you can have a double on the first drink, and it counts the same.

Who needs all that extra mixer, with all those extra calories? :D

Ruth, it is too bad you won't be on this cruise - we could all go to Happy Hour and you could show us all "how to save calories." Would that be a hoot?:D:D

• 5 months later...