MS Westerdam Sail-Away October 14, 2015

aliaschief

Did we find out if our favorite captain was going to do the panama canal in March to be followed by the Pacific in April?

He did indicate when he came to our M&G on the cruise last April that he would be doing the Hawaii/Tahiti/Marquessa cruise next April. I don't know about the March Panama cruise, sorry.

Did we find out if our favorite captain was going to do the panama canal in March to be followed by the Pacific in April?

I'd wait until a few months out and ask. I think he will be but the contracts can change. So wait until say January/February to ask.

If anyone is doing a live thread, you can ask them or ask copper here if he is available as well as ask HAL.

Having disembarked from the Westerdam in the morning, my sister and I walked down the beach to watch her sail away without us. Here's the link to my blog post with the video embedded, if you want (and there's plenty of tooting!)

https://twocruisingsisters.wordpress.com/2015/10/15/the-westerdam-departs/

Thank you for the link to the Westerdam departure from Fort Lauderdale.

Great to hear the wonderful tooting again.:D

Having disembarked from the Westerdam in the morning, my sister and I walked down the beach to watch her sail away without us. Here's the link to my blog post with the video embedded, if you want (and there's plenty of tooting!)

https://twocruisingsisters.wordpress.com/2015/10/15/the-westerdam-departs/

Just watched it today, as I missed the sailaway yesterday. It was great to hear all the toots, definitely a "sticky button"! :D Have to wonder if he was trying to play a tune, a la "Love Boat" theme!

Thanks for the video.

Edited by Vict0riann