MS Westerdam Sail-Away October 14, 2015

aliaschief

An early reminder that it is "Tis The Season" and it will start off Wednesday with The Queen Of Horn's, the MS Westerdam. Schedule says a 4:00 PM Eastern time sailing but that is subject to change.

So join us tomorrow for the first Dam ship Sail-Away of the Carribbean Season.

http://portevergladeswebcam.com

Edited by aliaschief

So long as she's on time, I'll be here. Gotta pick up DW from the airport in the early evening. Then we'll be off to Montreal for Maasdam. :D

Lucky sail away crew here to have Copper 10-8 handling sail aways in the Chief's absence. Wonder if, while on Maasdam, we can have our cake and eat it too by checking in for sail away?

Since no one has expressed interest in the "TOOT" banner who is continuing on Maasdam for the 50 day leaving FLL after we arrive on Oct. 30, I am offering it up here and now. I will mail it to anyone who emails me at wolfmark (at) yahoo.com with an address. It sure makes you stand out for a sail away! (It'll likely have to wait until after we return from our cruise unless you ask right away!)

Oh Happy Days... so happy that the sailaway season has resumed... See everyone tomorrow...

Stock up on the Guinness Beer!

Having a celebratory libation here as we were offered a reasonable up sell today and will be cruising down the Saint Lawrence, Maritimes and Atlantic Coast in a Neptune Suite on the beautiful MS Maasdam.

Our Hal PCC is precious.:)

I, for one, am not waiting for sail AWAY. I plan to catch sail TOWARDS. (Which is totally a thing.) See you all tomorrow afternoon!

go ahead and rub it in. I will take a peak in the morning and see if I can see her coming. The terrible trio usually have me up early - especially Master Marley.

Stock up on the Guinness Beer!

Having a celebratory libation here as we were offered a reasonable up sell today and will be cruising down the Saint Lawrence, Maritimes and Atlantic Coast in a Neptune Suite on the beautiful MS Maasdam.

Our Hal PCC is precious.:)

We LOVE our PCC as she treated me to a supply of Guinness Foreign Extra on our recent Alaska cruise. We will be on the Veendam going from Tampa to Montreal in 193 days...

Have a GREAT trip...

Leon