2017/2018 Deployment Thread & Opening Schedule

Andy

I like both the Celebrity & Azamara ships - for us Celebrity is the less expensive option apart from when Azamara do special promos - I must admit we had a bargain for our honeymoon cruise on Azamara. It would have worked out much more expensive on Celebrity!

We really want to do an Adriatic cruise & Celebrity have some on Constellation at the right dates but we could also do a Western Med cruise - guess we're going to sit it out until there are some deals in the UK & yes I've seen the Captain's Club early booking guarantee blurb!

How do I access the itineraries for the Caribbean when they come out? Do I log into the Celebrity website at the Captains Club tab? Someone on here mentioned the link will be posted here, but I don't remember anyone posting a link here for the other cruises.

You need to go onto the Celebrity website. The European/TA's were due to be released on 8 December, and they were posted on the Celebrity website late evening of the 7th. The website let you put up to 4 bookings of various sailings on a 24-hour hold so you could think about it and call Celebrity to finalize the booking.

When I called Celebrity to book, I was on the My Celebrity website. When I told the agent the sailing and cabin, I released the hold, and about 5 seconds later, it showed up for him to snag.

I received a Captain's Club email yesterday about their new 2017 Europe itineraries. I'm on the Liberty now, so I did an onboard booking for the 10 night 5/8/17 Equinox. An OUTSTANDING itinerary IMO.

It's an alternative choice for my bff cruise in Spring 2017. We will decide between this one or the 11 night NCL Spirit on 4/1/17.

Here's the Equinox itinerary:

image.jpg.ac24db4a1ad3bd87724bb8e8dc8a7e17.jpg

I received a Captain's Club email yesterday about their new 2017 Europe itineraries. I'm on the Liberty now, so I did an onboard booking for the 10 night 5/8/17 Equinox. An OUTSTANDING itinerary IMO.

It's an alternative choice for my bff cruise in Spring 2017. We will decide between this one or the 11 night NCL Spirit on 4/1/17.

Here's the Equinox itinerary:

that's great. Good itinerary too :D

Reflection is set up to do the 10/11 night runs. It seems that Equinox will start doing 4/5/5/9 similar to what Constellation is currently doing.

Hi Cruiseboy305,

That's interesting. I'm not at all surprised about RF taking over the 10/11 night sailings... but more suprised about EQ doing a 4/5/5/9 rotation. For years, I've been saying that it made absolutely zero sense for 2 S-Class ships to offer virtually identical 7 night itineraries - though from 2 nearby ports. I'm presuming Silhouette will continue to offer 7 nights under this scenario.

If this proves to be what traspires, I think this is a very good move by Celebrity, as they should offer at least a few 4 & 5 night sailings. I believe the 9 night itineries will be successful as well.

Only a few more days to go. Can't wait !

We're glad we have 3 nice upcoming itins booked out of Port Everglades on Equinox and Infinity.

We prefer Port Everglades but would not go back to Reflection...so if we book anything Celebrity out of Port Everglades in 2018, it'll probably be Silhouette.

Have to see itins and offers...been on Silho 2x already. There have been some extra incentives in the e mails for Europe...so we'll see. Doubt we'll stick with AQ....too many little perks being pulled.

If we go to Miami, we'd take the leap to Azamara...it's inevitable.

Best itineraries were years ago when the Horizon alternated 10 and 11 nighters out of Tampa.

My pet peeve are the Alaska itineraries. First, I wish they separated the cruises from the cruise-tours. Second, I wish they had longer sailings. We live in the east and it is too expensive to go out west for 7 nights. We have taken 3 Alaska cruises. One was a 12 night round trip from SF, another was 14 nights from Vancouver which went to Alaska ports and then down the west coast. This year we did 10 nights out of Vancouver. Such options are way too rare.

Happy Sails to You

OOOEEE Baby :D:D Bob and Phyl

Hi Cruiseboy305,

That's interesting. I'm not at all surprised about RF taking over the 10/11 night sailings... but more suprised about EQ doing a 4/5/5/9 rotation. For years, I've been saying that it made absolutely zero sense for 2 S-Class ships to offer virtually identical 7 night itineraries - though from 2 nearby ports. I'm presuming Silhouette will continue to offer 7 nights under this scenario.

If this proves to be what traspires, I think this is a very good move by Celebrity, as they should offer at least a few 4 & 5 night sailings. I believe the 9 night itineries will be successful as well.

Only a few more days to go. Can't wait !

I agree. And since Equinox is the older of the 4 S-class ships (Not counting Solstice in the Pacific), seems right.

Right now Constellation is doing the 4/5/5/9 runs, next year there is nothing.

Hey Andy,

any updates?

Are Caribbean and Exotics still being released tomorrow?

I've asked, and hopeful for a reply. Keeping fingers crossed for tomorrow. If I hear anything further, I will post on this thread. Stay Tuned !

Hi Everyone,

I came across the 2017 Europe Deployment flyer. To view the document, please click HERE

Hope this is helpful !

Edited by Host Andy

Hi Everyone,

I came across the 2017 Europe Deployment flyer. To view the document, please click HERE

Hope this is helpful !

I've asked, and hopeful for a reply. Keeping fingers crossed for tomorrow. If I hear anything further, I will post on this thread. Stay Tuned !

Thanks Andy.

I've asked as well, no response. Fingers crossed. Ready to book my Asia adventure. :D