2017/2018 Deployment Thread & Opening Schedule

Andy

Interesting. April is a cheaper month. Did you have an included perk? The $205 I quoted includes taxes and port fees and the drinks package.

Usually April is not a cheaper month, $140.00 was price with all taxes and fees. We booked while on board choosing OBC, no drinks back in 2014... I don't think I will ever see that kind deal again. This November we paid for AQ1 $126pp for 15 days TA - booked first day it open back in March 2014.

AQ for 2017 TA - $162/ pp - almost $30 % increase.

I like to check out the pricing on my booked cruises on Celebrity.com. I am still unable to see the detail pricing for the recently released Caribbean cruises on line. Has anyone else had any luck? It says oops - no cabins available. I know initially we felt Celebrity was blocking the ability to book cruises on line during the CC only booking period, but these cruises are now available for booking to everyone. The on line booking capability appears to not be working for the new cruises?

Thanks

• 1 month later...
I was really hoping for some British Isles 10-12 night itineraries, but no. :(

We have been loyal to the RC/Celebrity brand, but in this case, all I seem to be able to find is Princess. Maybe other schedules will be added next year ??

There is at least one that I'm aware of- a 12 night British Isles out of Amsterdam that overnights in Edinburgh for the Tattoo. Last I looked the pricing for our 14 night itinerary this year was comparable for the 12 night in 2017.

We have been loyal to the RC/Celebrity brand, but in this case, all I seem to be able to find is Princess. Maybe other schedules will be added next year ??

There are some, as TMLAalum's post above states, they depart from Amsterdam on Silhouette ;).

I am booked for the July 18th British Open cruise on Silhouette. To me, it's an amazing itinerary, with 2 overnights and mostly long port days. As I'm doing a land tour to Edinburgh and Glasgow the week before, I'm happy those ports are not included in the itinerary. I'm excited for overnight calls in Dublin and Liverpool! Heck, I'm excited for all the port calls!!

NCL have a few British Isles itineraries on Jade next year. I know the line is not for everyone, but they may give some more alternatives to consider.