2017/2018 Deployment Thread & Opening Schedule

Andy

We just booked the Infinity for a 7 day RT cruise from/to Los Angeles followed by a cruise from LA through the Panama Canal to Ft. Lauderdale on

the Infinity. The agent said we were the first to book. :D

Matt (HickoryShampoo), the books are open! Come and join us.

Garry

Edited by gkm

We just booked the Infinity for a 7 day RT cruise from/to Los Angeles followed by a cruise from LA through the Panama Canal to Ft. Lauderdale on the Infinity. The agent said we were the first to book. :D

Hickory Shampoo, the books are open! Come and join us.

Garry

I just noticed the 11/8/2017 sailing was posted and was coming back to post the news! Unfortunately, due to my wife's employment by the Dark Priestess of Evil, she's not allowed to take more than 10 consecutive business days in a row. That sailing requires 11. :( I'll check back later to see if the 11/23/2017 pops up.

Well, I'm happier'n a puppy with two peters! The 11/23/17 sailing is both a Canal transit and a South America repo! The wife gets her Canal cruise and I get a South America cruise! And it's exactly 10 business days to keep it kosher with her boss! :D

But I dare not wake her up with the news, or she'll be taking the cruise with whomever she marries after she kills me.

EDIT: Placed a courtesy hold on the room of choice. The little missus will find an email in her inbox in the morning. :D

Edited by HickoryShampoo

They're both awesome - I'm waiting on the Caribbean sailings for November 2017 and March 2018 [emoji568]

Hoping for sometime on Tuesday. Just checked the website. As of 12:45 am, still nothing on Caribbean available.

BTW, I asked one of my contacts, and did not obtain a definitive reply. Clearly, Celebrity doesn't want to share any details ahead of time.

Keeping fingers crossed for later this morning or afternoon. I'll be keeping a close eye. Stay Tuned !

Well, I'm happier'n a puppy with two peters! The 11/23/17 sailing is both a Canal transit and a South America repo! The wife gets her Canal cruise and I get a South America cruise! And it's exactly 10 business days to keep it kosher with her boss! :D

But I dare not wake her up with the news, or she'll be taking the cruise with whomever she marries after she kills me.

EDIT: Placed a courtesy hold on the room of choice. The little missus will find an email in her inbox in the morning. :D

That's a very nice itinerary, and the pricing is pretty good too - relatively speaking. Hope it all works out for you. Good luck !

just been checking 2c sweet sixteen cabins on cel us and uk site with the uk site coming in at hundreds of pounds cheaper than the us this is for oct/nov 2017 and april 2018 sailings Unfortunately no perks and if you book in the uk I dont think you can add on at a later date if they become available?

just been checking 2c sweet sixteen cabins on cel us and uk site with the uk site coming in at hundreds of pounds cheaper than the us this is for oct/nov 2017 and april 2018 sailings Unfortunately no perks and if you book in the uk I dont think you can add on at a later date if they become available?

That's interesting. I thought I was looking at the UK site until I noticed prices were in USD. Our last two cruises were booked direct with Celebrity UK, but our upcoming 2016 cruise was booked via a US agent. It seems now that the "My Celebrity" section of the website thinks we are US based! I've no idea what the UK prices are for the 2017 releases.

Do not see anything for Silhouette after it returns to Port Everglades in Nov 2017...

not much else of interest from there other than Reflection which we did not like as much as other S class ships...and just a swap of itineraries that we have done or are doing on other ships....

If anyone has Silho info for Nov 2017 to April 2018, pls post

As predicted , Eclipse and Equinox will be berthed in Miami....also not our fav port...

Have to check Royal and Azamara. Prices on X seem higher than before for AQ, no daily water delivery and no triple perks..unless one pays even more.. X has not demonstrated that their version of Modefn Luxury should garner those rates..