2017/2018 Deployment Thread & Opening Schedule

Andy

Cruisecal is showing Eclipse to miami and Silhouette in Ft Lauderdale.

In Summary, Equinox and Eclipse - Miami. Silhouette and Reflection - Ft. Lauderdale.

Thanks.. for clarifying , makes sense..they are larger ships and great if they get the newer berth, when Royal ships are not using it... Guess we'll look for something on Silhouette for the next cycle...enjoyed cruising on her several times...

So when are the actual itins coming out for Cap Club early booking?

long way into the future but hope they have some deals!

Thanks.. for clarifying , makes sense..they are larger ships and great if they get the newer berth, when Royal ships are not using it... Guess we'll look for something on Silhouette for the next cycle...enjoyed cruising on her several times...

So when are the actual itins coming out for Cap Club early booking?

long way into the future but hope they have some deals!

Alaska, Bermuda, Canada, New England 12/1/15

Europe 12/8/15

Caribbean & Exotics 12/15/15

And Reflection arrives in FLL on Friday 11/3/17 so she is certainly set up to take over the 10/11 runs.

We're looking to book the first 11 Night on Reflection in November of 2017; so if RF arrives from her TA on a Friday, she must start her Caribbean rotation on a 10 night and then return on 13NOV for the 11 night.

The 10 night cruises always run Friday to the following Monday and the 11 night cruises from Monday to the following Friday. This allows them to utilise Terminal 18 (Oasis and Allure's main terminal that only gets used normally on Saturday and Sunday).

Yes sorry, meant to say Reflection. I had Eclipse on my mind when I posted that. :p:p:p

Equinox is scheduled to arrive in Miami (according to Cruisecal) on 11.16.17 which is a Thursday. I wonder if they'll have her doing 4/5/5/9 night runs.

Next year Equinox is doing the 11 night ultimate Caribbean after arriving in Florida.

Next year Equinox is doing the 11 night ultimate Caribbean after arriving in Florida.

We're booked on that for Jan 2017...leaving from Fort Lauderdale...no idea what day of the week...????

Also booked Jan 2016 for Equinox 9 day Ult Carib.. That's a Saturday so guess we win,t get the nicer terminal for departure..

happy we have two booked on her before the predicted move to

We're booked on that for Jan 2017...leaving from Fort Lauderdale...no idea what day of the week...????

Also booked Jan 2016 for Equinox 9 day Ult Carib.. That's a Saturday so guess we win,t get the nicer terminal for departure..

happy we have two booked on her before the predicted move to

The 11 nighters usually leave on a Monday.

The 9 nights you're booked on is a "special" cruise and not an ordinary Equinox sailing.

Just curious..why is it special cruse? Is there a theme? Or just post Holiday?

thnks for all the info...

it's not really a special cruise, however, since Equinox is doing a 12-night cruise for the Holidays, they've made the 9 night cruise so Equinox can readjust and get back on the 10/11 night schedule.

Even though I refuse to sail out of Cape Liberty, the Summit has some interesting Canada / New England sailings interspersed throughout the summer season. The overnight in Halifax sounds great. I give X some credit for mixing things up....a bit.

Michael

Thank You :D

Summit back to Bayonne.

Solstice, Millennium, and Infinity back to Alaska.

as expected ;)

I thought someone had inside info on an S class ship going to Bermuda? Celebrity rumors strike again!