2017/2018 Deployment Thread & Opening Schedule

Andy

I am really interested to see the itineraries for Project Edge. Any idea if they will be releasing the new ship information?

I dont think so. They will really be making a big thing about it.

Bit by bit about the ship, restaurants, venues etc. and itineraries when most other informations have been communicated...

It's a new ship, it does not fit in the regular schedule updates...

I agree...I can't imagine they are going to release anything for ships

that haven't even been started yet.....I would think the "actual ship

project" would come first......but then again, what do I know?:eek:

I'll be on the Millennium during many of those dates. Am I correct in assuming that I would be able to book these new itineraries through the future cruise sales desk on board on the loyalty dates?

I'll be on the Millennium during many of those dates. Am I correct in assuming that I would be able to book these new itineraries through the future cruise sales desk on board on the loyalty dates?

Yes, you are correct.

Guess there won't be any "Project Edge" itinerary as the first of the new ships will come out in Fall 2018...

Hi Unipac,

I'd think not. I suspect when Celebrity is ready to release Edge itineraries, they will fall into their own category, and timeline. I think we have at least another year to go, but that's just a guess.

Hope this helps !

Thanks, Andy! We've been wondering when booking dates would be available.

We are Captain's Club members. Can we contact our TA to book on that Nov. 17 date or do we need to book through Captain's Club and then transfer our booking to our TA?

Thanks, once again, for you invaluable information.

Denise

Hi Denise,

Unless something changes this year - and it probably won't.... you can book through your TA. However, make sure to provide your Captains Club number, so that you can book during the early preview window - which is 3 days before the general public.

How far out will transatlantic go out?

Hi RoyalBoy,

In the upcoming deployment release, there will be 2 sets of itineraries for Eastbound TA (April 2017) and Westbound TA, in October/November 2017.

Hope this helps !

Hi Denise,

Unless something changes this year - and it probably won't.... you can book through your TA. However, make sure to provide your Captains Club number, so that you can book during the early preview window - which is 3 days before the general public.

Thanks so much, Andy!

Denise

We're on Equinox now. B2B cruisers have received 2017 TA promo. Itineraries appear to be nearly the same 2016, other than Silly going to end in Amsterdam like this year - I think. Going off memory and will not have enough Internet time to post the specifics.

Just to clarify-those on board do not have prices or the opportunity to book prior to November 17th.

Here are the dates:

Silhouette: April 23, 2017. Ft Lauderdale, 8 sea days, Lisbon,2 sea days, LeHavre, Zeebrugge, Amsterdam

November 4, 2017. Same as 2016

Equinox: April 24, 2017. Same as 2016

November 3,2017. Same as 2016

Eclipse: April 16,2017. Same as 2016

October 28, 2017 Same as 2016, except Nassau instead of Orlando

Reflection: April 22,2017. Same as 2016

October 20,2017. Looks like 13 nights,instead of 15. Civitavvechia,sea, Barcelona, Cartagena, Malaga ,sea, Tenerife, 6 sea days, Ft Lauderdale (not Miami??)

Just to clarify-those on board do not have prices or the opportunity to book prior to November 17th.

Here are the dates:

Silhouette: April 23, 2017. Ft Lauderdale, 8 sea days, Lisbon,2 sea days, LeHavre, Zeebrugge, Amsterdam

November 4, 2017. Same as 2016

Equinox: April 24, 2017. Same as 2016

November 3,2017. Same as 2016

Eclipse: April 16,2017. Same as 2016

October 28, 2017 Same as 2016, except Nassau instead of Orlando

Reflection: April 22,2017. Same as 2016

October 20,2017. Looks like 13 nights,instead of 15. Civitavvechia,sea, Barcelona, Cartagena, Malaga ,sea, Tenerife, 6 sea days, Ft Lauderdale (not Miami??)

Thanks! This is the info I was waiting for. Does this schedule mean that Constellation will not return to Europe? If so, where is she heading for the summer?

Thanks Andy for the info.

We plan to do the Panama Canal Oct/Nov '17.

First time on Celebrity, we are Diamond with Rci.

I have registered with CC and we have Captains numbers. Will we be able to book early or will we have to wait.

Thanks again and any additional info is welcome.

Thanks Andy for the info.

We plan to do the Panama Canal Oct/Nov '17.

First time on Celebrity, we are Diamond with Rci.

I have registered with CC and we have Captains numbers. Will we be able to book early or will we have to wait.

Thanks again and any additional info is welcome.

Hi Alex,

As long as you have a Captains Club number you should be fine. Hope this helps !

Hello Andy,

Does Cruise Critic have a Host for RCI ?

I'd love to know when their Asia cruises on the Voyager will be released for 2016.

Hi April,

Royal usually releases their itineraries during March & April. I checked Royal's website, and I see 1 sailing for Voyager in October of 2016. Outside of that, I suggest posting your question on the Royal Caribbean forum. Wish I could be of further assistance, but I hope this helps !