2017/2018 Deployment Thread & Opening Schedule

Andy

As always you're on the ball Andy. Thanks so much for the heads up.

My pleasure. Thank you for your kind comments Darcie. It's always appreciated.

Does anyone remember if Connie's Suez Canal cruise was released with Europe last year? I'm assuming she's going back that way as she's not mentioned in the TAs listed above. Tx.

Hi Cruise Junky,

I had to do a ton of digging to answer your question, but... I believe this may be the answer. Based on a post from last year : http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=44936584&postcount=603 , the first Suez Canal itinerary was mentioned on 12/9/14, which coincides with the Asia release date.

If this proves to be accurate, we may see this again (if they are offering a repeat itinerary) around 12/8/15.

Hope this is helpful !

Edited by Host Andy

Hi Cruise Junky,

I had to do a ton of digging to answer your question, but... I believe this may be the answer. Based on a post from last year : http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=44936584&postcount=603 , the first Suez Canal itinerary was mentioned on 12/9/14, which coincides with the Asia release date.

If this proves to be accurate, we may see this again (if they are offering a repeat itinerary) around 12/8/15.

Hope this is helpful !

As always, thank you!

Where do we find all the itineraries for the Loyalty date bookings. Are they on the regular website but only returning passengers are able to book or is there a special place to find them?

Once they release the new itineraries a link will be posted on this forum.

Put that link on one of your favorite keys and you can have access to

it anytime you want;)

Just to clarify-those on board do not have prices or the opportunity to book prior to November 17th.

Here are the dates:

Silhouette: April 23, 2017. Ft Lauderdale, 8 sea days, Lisbon,2 sea days, LeHavre, Zeebrugge, Amsterdam

November 4, 2017. Same as 2016

Equinox: April 24, 2017. Same as 2016

November 3,2017. Same as 2016

Eclipse: April 16,2017. Same as 2016

October 28, 2017 Same as 2016, except Nassau instead of Orlando

Reflection: April 22,2017. Same as 2016

October 20,2017. Looks like 13 nights,instead of 15. Civitavvechia,sea, Barcelona, Cartagena, Malaga ,sea, Tenerife, 6 sea days, Ft Lauderdale (not Miami??)

Very disappointed that these are the same routes as the last couple of years....we love TA's but will be looking at Princess and other lines for some different ports.....:confused:

Very disappointed that these are the same routes as the last couple of years....we love TA's but will be looking at Princess and other lines for some different ports.....:confused:

What disappoints us is that it looks like the Silhouette is going to be doing the UK from Amsterdam again as in other years. Very disappointed if this is the case. :(:( Would love to sail on her again, but really don't fancy the UK in August, particularly when we'd have to travel to Amsterdam to get back home. Oh well, I guess that the Reflection is doing the Eastern Med and hope that the itineraries are going to be good ones.

Where do we find all the itineraries for the Loyalty date bookings. Are they on the regular website but only returning passengers are able to book or is there a special place to find them?

Hi Champagne,

I wouldnt count on Celebrity to post itinerary details on their website on Day 1 of each deployment release. It might happen, but past years have proven information to be sparse.

If you wish to book on Day 1, my advice is to contact your TA or Captains Club - which should have the details. Hope this is helpful !

Looks like Connie will go thru Suez Canal and home port in Abu Dabi in 2017

That's very disappointing, but I'm not surprised. Thanks for posting !

Looks like Connie will go thru Suez Canal and home port in Abu Dabi in 2017

Did you receive any more info on itineraries? I'm curious about Reflection in September. She's showing up on Gibralter's schedule which is unusual for her.

Edited by Cruise Junky

Toooo hard to choose, can't wait, hope there are some itinerary surprises!

I hope so too, but I expect the 2017/18 program to be very similar to 2016/17, at least the ship's deployments shall be the same mir or less.

I imagine the next, larger surprises we will have once one of the Edge-ships is going to debut! [emoji5]

Just to clarify-those on board do not have prices or the opportunity to book prior to November 17th.

Here are the dates:

Silhouette: April 23, 2017. Ft Lauderdale, 8 sea days, Lisbon,2 sea days, LeHavre, Zeebrugge, Amsterdam

November 4, 2017. Same as 2016

Equinox: April 24, 2017. Same as 2016

November 3,2017. Same as 2016

Eclipse: April 16,2017. Same as 2016

October 28, 2017 Same as 2016, except Nassau instead of Orlando

Reflection: April 22,2017. Same as 2016

October 20,2017. Looks like 13 nights,instead of 15. Civitavvechia,sea, Barcelona, Cartagena, Malaga ,sea, Tenerife, 6 sea days, Ft Lauderdale (not Miami??)

Where do you have this information from?

Do you also have information regarding the itineraries after the spring 2017 Transatlantics?? :)

Would be great! Thanks.

Got this info onboard Equinox right now. Only have the 2017 TA itineraries and dates. It's part of an onboard promo. No info on what the 2017 Europe itineraries will be. As stated earlier, we can't book yet. It's like a future TA booking where you get pre paid gratuities provided you make your actual booking by November 30.

Got this info onboard Equinox right now. Only have the 2017 TA itineraries and dates. It's part of an onboard promo. No info on what the 2017 Europe itineraries will be. As stated earlier, we can't book yet. It's like a future TA booking where you get pre paid gratuities provided you make your actual booking by November 30.

Really appreciate you giving us a heads up on the itineraries & perk. If any pricing on TA's pops up please let us know too :D

If anyone is interested, Azamara has itins up for 2017-2018... the Carib dates did not work for us unless we were willing to cruise from San Juan ...so now we will wait to see what Celebrity offers...

If anyone is interested, Azamara has itins up for 2017-2018... the Carib dates did not work for us unless we were willing to cruise from San Juan ...so now we will wait to see what Celebrity offers...

Azamara's intins look rather disappointing to me. Nothing interesting in my opinion. :eek:

Wondering what Summit itineraries will be in 2017-2018, assuming she's still the ship departing from San Juan. Hoping to find an itinerary with both St. Thomas and Dominica...perhaps also St. Kitts?

We're cruising the southern Caribbean on Royal in early 2016 and am looking to reserve something to look forward to in 2018. We will have been on RCL Jewel two cruises in a row. Thinking of branching out and trying Celebrity.

Thanks!

Edited by printingchick

I'm hoping she'll be doing the Adriatic itineraries again. We had to cancel in 2013 and we're putting it back on our list for 2017. I just gotta see Malta!!

Moose Tracks, if you can go in spring 2016, the April 29th Equinox sailing has Malta on the cruise as well as Ajaccio, Corsica. We have been to Malta twice and have seen Valletta, the Tarxien Temples, and the Hypogeum. We are doing the April 29th cruise because of specific ports including Malta where there is so much more there for us to see. There may be other X 2016 sailings with Malta on the itineraries.

http://www.celebritycruises.com/cruise-search/search-results?cruisesOnly=Y&isWidget=false&dest=EUROP&sailStartDate=2016-04&sailEndDate=2016-04&ship=EQ&port=ANY#&dest=EUROP&isWidget=false&sortBy=7&selectedInput=&cruiseType=&cruisesOnly=Y&accessCabin=&includeAdjascentPorts=Y&state=&captain_id=&couponCodes=&isSenior=&isMilitary=&isFireandPolice=&sailStartDate=2016-04&sailEndDate=2016-04&port=ANY&duration=ANY&port=ANY&ship=EQ&startRow=0