2017/2018 Deployment Thread & Opening Schedule

Andy

We noticed that the cruise we were looking for has been posted, it is the 28 October 2017 Southampton to Miami with stops in Boston, NYC, Bermuda and Nassau. We booked today and got a cabin on the sunny side (port) on the end of the hump #7219 on Eclipse.

Interesting the only fall 2017 TA listed. It also indicates the 4 suite perks being offered for a suite booking which I thought excluded TAs. For some reason this cruise must be coded as a European cruise and not a TA or perhaps they just released it at the original scheduled time.

Good for you.

I'm hoping for a transatlantic followed by a British Isles in the spring of 2017. We had this b2b booked last year and had to cancel. This year they didn't run any in that order. If anyone hears anything please let me know. Or a transatlantic followed by Arctic cruise, anything other than a Baltic or Mediterranean.

I'll still keep an eye out for Spring 2017 Western Med, but I found an 11 night cruise on NCL from Barcelona to Venice. Awesome itinerary, and free specialty dinner package for 5 nights, only paying $16 in gratuities. We got the additional 5 night dining package for another $105. A little over $1,500 per person for 11 nights, specialty dining, all gratuities and taxes.

I doubt that Celebrity can beat it, but here's hoping.

• 2 weeks later...

You are welcome.

But, as I expected, there are no big surprises, regarding the Europe program for 2017.

Some new itineraries, but nothing special, IMHO.

Wondering that the Alaska, Bermuda and Canada/NE itineraries are not listed there, although they're going to be released earlier than Europe.

Edited by celebrity_fan

You are welcome.

But, as I expected, there are no big surprises, regarding the Europe program for 2017.

Some new itineraries, but nothing special, IMHO.

Wondering that the Alaska, Bermuda and Canada/NE itineraries are not listed there, although they're going to be released earlier than Europe.

Thanks for sharing. I'm a titch disappointed. There were three 2016 itineraries that we really liked. Only one is scheduled for 2017 and that's been cut by 2 days. On the bright side, maybe it'll be cheaper ;)

Thanks celebrity-fan!

Wow, I had my eyes on the July 18th British Isles cruise on the Silouette and I cannot be more excited! Super late calls at both Liverpool and Holyhead and an overnight call in Dublin (on my birthday no less). Love Zeebrugge on the last day. Planning a week on land in Scotland pre-cruise so not going to Scotland really works out. Thank you Celebrity!

Cruisecal.com --> itinerary lookup!

Several Europe cruises for the summer season in 2017 are listed there. :cool:

Just FYI...

I didn't think you could post cruise cal on here. lol

It's been up for about a week and half now. Watching the rest of the fleet closely. :eek:

Thanks for posting though.

Edited by CRUISEBOY305

Thanks for sharing. I'm a titch disappointed. There were three 2016 itineraries that we really liked. Only one is scheduled for 2017 and that's been cut by 2 days. On the bright side, maybe it'll be cheaper ;)

Since Infinity has left Europe, and Conny has been moved to Mediterranean, I am quite disappointed about the few cruises to Norway... Really miss the Arctic Circle and 10-12 night Fjord sailings... :(

Eclipse offers two cruises to Norway, but both are not at perfect times...

I like, however, the British Isles cruise on Silhouette, offered on 11th of August. 🙃

Since Infinity has left Europe, and Conny has been moved to Mediterranean, I am quite disappointed about the few cruises to Norway... Really miss the Arctic Circle and 10-12 night Fjord sailings... :(

Eclipse offers two cruises to Norway, but both are not at perfect times...

I like, however, the British Isles cruise on Silhouette, offered on 11th of August. 🙃

Check out Azamara for other Norway offerings.

Check out Azamara for other Norway offerings.

Yeah, I know, the're offering more, but for Norway, if I wouldn't know it, I'd prefer HAL, P&O or Princess. [emoji5]

Connie offers a relatively new cruise program in med in 2017 - I have the feel, she's doing more Western Med and Adriatic Sea cruises, and less Eastern Med.

I did not check out Equinox so far.

Which ship will sail Canada/NE in 2017? Summit or Infinity? In another thread, the rumor circulates that Summit might abandon Cape Liberty... :confused:

I think the only change this deployment is Equinox moving to Miami and Eclipse moving to PE.

Europe seems to be more or less the same.

I think Eclipse is staying at Miami for the 14 night cruises and Reflection and Equinox are swapping. Reflection is going to be assigned the alternating 10/11 night itineraries out of PE and Equinox will do Reflections old runs out of Miami. I think this is confirmed as the Fall 2017 Reflection Transatlantic has her finishing in Fort Lauderdale.

I see only one TransAtlantic released on the Celebrity website for the westbound TransAtlantics. Am I missing something or have they not been released yet?

We are all talking about the Europa/TA cruises listed at http://www.cruisecal.com, there are not officially released by Celebrity so far.

Europe will go on sale the 8th of December 2015. [emoji5]

I think Eclipse is staying at Miami for the 14 night cruises and Reflection and Equinox are swapping. Reflection is going to be assigned the alternating 10/11 night itineraries out of PE and Equinox will do Reflections old runs out of Miami. I think this is confirmed as the Fall 2017 Reflection Transatlantic has her finishing in Fort Lauderdale.

That would be bad for us...if it is confirmed beyond return of the T A.s

We are not fans of Reflection...it has that Miami DJ party vibe...too many people, and several features of the layout are not as nice as other S class (taste varies..but that's our take)

We love Equinox but not so much out of Miami....happy we are booked on her this coming Jan, ( 9 nights), and Jan 2017 for the 11 night Ultimate Carib.. After that we are booked on Princess west coast. April 2017, . Maybe go back to Silhouette out of PE..after that or take a Celebrity break..

Wonder when the new ships will join the mix?

Yes sorry, meant to say Reflection. I had Eclipse on my mind when I posted that. :p:p:p

Equinox is scheduled to arrive in Miami (according to Cruisecal) on 11.16.17 which is a Thursday. I wonder if they'll have her doing 4/5/5/9 night runs.

And Reflection arrives in FLL on Friday 11/3/17 so she is certainly set up to take over the 10/11 runs.

That would be bad for us...if it is confirmed beyond return of the T A.s

We are not fans of Reflection...it has that Miami DJ party vibe...too many people, and several features of the layout are not as nice as other S class (taste varies..but that's our take)

We love Equinox but not so much out of Miami....happy we are booked on her this coming Jan, ( 9 nights), and Jan 2017 for the 11 night Ultimate Carib.. After that we are booked on Princess west coast. April 2017, . Maybe go back to Silhouette out of PE..after that or take a Celebrity break..

Wonder when the new ships will join the mix?

Certainly that may change when Reflection moves to Fort Lauderdale.

Yes sorry, meant to say Reflection. I had Eclipse on my mind when I posted that. :p:p:p

Equinox is scheduled to arrive in Miami (according to Cruisecal) on 11.16.17 which is a Thursday. I wonder if they'll have her doing 4/5/5/9 night runs.

Confused re 2017. So Ref goes to PE, Equinox to Miami...where will Eclipse be...and Silhouette?