2017/2018 Deployment Thread & Opening Schedule

Andy

It won't be released until 8 December for Captain's Club Members, then a few days later to the general public. It's my understanding you have to call for prices and to book at that time.

Darn...I've been really busy and not paying attention.:o I just noticed the date change.:(

Can anybody post the full itineraries? or provide a link to them? We are looking for Baltics in 2017, but hoping for something a little different to the 2014 version.

They're all on the Celebrity UK website - unless it's blocked outside the UK!

Stuart

Celebrity Eclipse out of Southampton is the only one available on the US site

Found them - Thank you, think i was checking to early this morning. Nice to see a little variation, a new stop in Denmark - not sure on a double overnight in St. Petersburg, I like overnights but St. Petersburg is a little more difficult to get around...any thoughts?

2 nights in St Petersburg is pretty good. Take the train to Moscow and book the Hilton for 1 night. Book some tours through Viator an get the train back the next evening. Stay that night on the ship and that gives you 1 day in SP.

Edited by bigeck

Found them - Thank you, think i was checking to early this morning. Nice to see a little variation, a new stop in Denmark - not sure on a double overnight in St. Petersburg, I like overnights but St. Petersburg is a little more difficult to get around...any thoughts?

Thanks Andy for the heads up, have booked 2nd July 2017, Scandinavia and Russia 2017 this morning. [emoji2]

In answer to the above quote - we have 3 nights in St Petersburgh so we are going to make the second day a ship day to recuperate from what I understand are not too comfortable mini buses!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi Janice,

We are 2 couples that also just booked the Iceland and Ireland cruise on May 7, 2017. We are very excited, and are from the U.S. and Canada.

Phyllis

Fantastic now we won't be lonely, I have started a roll call please come and join me,

Janice

Fantastic now we won't be lonely, I have started a roll call please come and join me,

Janice

We should also be joining you but have to finalize with husband and our adult son. I have put a 24 hold on a cabin through Celebrity.com.

P.S. I will finally be on a cruise for my birthday (May 15).

Edited by CruisingChick

I see no deals at all when I try to book 2017 cruises. What's up with that? I thought the Big, Better, Best was permanent, but I guess not.

We were told that the promotions are to come out shortly. Of course if the price goes up before the promotion comes out you have to decide if it is worth it to take the promotion.

We should also be joining you but have to finalize with husband and our adult son. I have put a 24 hold on a cabin through Celebrity.com.

P.S. I will finally be on a cruise for my birthday (May 15).

Hope you can join us. Nice to celebrate your birthday while on a cruise. Makes it extra special.

Phyllis

Is it just me or do prices seem a little high? We are looking at £4800 (per cabin 1A) for the mid August baltic sailing - no drinks package either. Was just under £4000 when we went in 2013...might hold on for a bit to see if promo hits or prices drop...

I see no deals at all when I try to book 2017 cruises. What's up with that? I thought the Big, Better, Best was permanent, but I guess not.

While we were onboard last year we booked a cruise on Equinox for September 2016. I moved that booking over to our 2017, complete with our perks!! [emoji2]

Biggest difference I can see on Eclipse ex Southampton is the shortening of the Atlantic cruises to about 10 days (some with overnight stays) - 10 days is shorter than we would like. These don't appeal.

Oh yes THE BIG change .....

The annual Western Med cruise has swapped Rome and Florence around, which means that they can sail slightly later from Nice (Villefrance). Would have been nice for an overnight in Nice (or Monaco) whilst dropping the short stay in Genoa (Genoa isn't far from Monaco so with an overnight you could have made a day trip to place like Portofino)

Edited by DYKWIA

While we were onboard last year we booked a cruise on Equinox for September 2016. I moved that booking over to our 2017, complete with our perks!! [emoji2]

I dont see any sailings for the Equinox for Sept 2017?

Just got info re Eclipse for 2017 and the only ones available for when we can go (the Summer school holidays) are Russia and Norway. Sorry, but in July / August I want somewhere warm as we hardly see the sun at any other time of the year. The ones in the Med are when we got back to work .

Pass on this one.

Interesting note to anyone looking to book the 10/28/16 transatlantic cruise.... It docks overnight in New York on Sunday 11/5. That is the day of the NYC marathon, which brings tens of thousands of people to NYC and leads to major traffic jams and street closures. Luckily the ship won't dock until 3pm, and the marathon will be winding down by then, but definitely something to be aware of!!!

I hope they post the rest of the 2017 schedule soon... I have a honeymoon to book!!! :D

Interesting note to anyone looking to book the 10/28/16 transatlantic cruise.... It docks overnight in New York on Sunday 11/5. That is the day of the NYC marathon, which brings tens of thousands of people to NYC and leads to major traffic jams and street closures. Luckily the ship won't dock until 3pm, and the marathon will be winding down by then, but definitely something to be aware of!!!

I hope they post the rest of the 2017 schedule soon... I have a honeymoon to book!!! :D

Thanks for the info. very interesting point.

We noticed that the cruise we were looking for has been posted, it is the 28 October 2017 Southampton to Miami with stops in Boston, NYC, Bermuda and Nassau. We booked today and got a cabin on the sunny side (port) on the end of the hump #7219 on Eclipse.