Current Concierges continued discussion

5 hours ago, DShock said:

We board Allure this Sunday for our b2b2b.  We usually hear from the suite concierge a week out but not this time.  Has anyone sailing with us heard from Nancy Chu?

I usually get my email at 5 days prior.  

On 7/31/2019 at 12:30 PM, Marine7 said:

SherriZ366 thank you for your updated concierge chart. Can you tell me who will be in the concierge lounge in Oct. 2019 aboard Liberty of the Seas? Could not tell from your chart.

Thank you!

I think MJ will be in the DL as he comes back on 9-22-2019 -- my guess is that it will be either Anis Tebbeb, who is currently on vacation  or Eliana Garcia, who is in the DL now.  If anyone sails on LB, please update me.  Otherwise, I will try to get updated information from other sources.  

On 7/31/2019 at 1:22 PM, DrivesLikeMario said:

I really appreciate you posted the updated Concierge List.  Do you happen to know when in September the concierges will change?  We'll be on it that month.

What Ship?  Each ship has its own schedule for concierge changes.  

Edited by SherriZ366

11 hours ago, SherriZ366 said:

I think MJ will be in the DL as he comes back on 9-22-2019 -- my guess is that it will be either Anis Tebbeb, who is currently on vacation  or Eliana Garcia, who is in the DL now.  If anyone sails on LB, please update me.  Otherwise, I will try to get updated information from other sources.  

Many thanks!

4 hours ago, island lady said:

27 days until you cruise next, or 27 days to Pinnie (or both 😉 ).  

While it doesn't bother me personally to go off topic, can we at least be consistent?  Is it OK to talk about other cruising topics, or not? TYIA 🙂

Edited by travelgoddess1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, travelgoddess1 said:

While it doesn't bother me personally to go off topic, can we at least be consistent?  Is it OK to talk about other cruising topics, or not? TYIA 🙂

Ask Sherri....she is our queen of the thread.  

On 8/6/2019 at 8:13 AM, island lady said:

27 days until you cruise next, or 27 days to Pinnie (or both 😉 ).  

Today we're at 25 days until our next cruise.  

Wish we were only 27 days away from making Pinnacle.  We are at 558 cruise credits so we need another 142 to make P.  

On 8/6/2019 at 12:25 PM, travelgoddess1 said:

Karen -- I would rather stick to Concierges -- focusing on schedules but with posts about the Concierge (e.g. Rahul, Tao and MJ are great cruises).  I depend on this board and other Social Media to keep my Google Doc spreadsheet up to date. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=0 

11 hours ago, SherriZ366 said:

Today we're at 25 days until our next cruise.  

Wish we were only 27 days away from making Pinnacle.  We are at 558 cruise credits so we need another 142 to make P.  

You are pretty close though!  🙂  Thanks again for all the work you do to keep our spread sheet up to date.  

Edited by island lady

12 hours ago, SherriZ366 said:

Karen -- I would rather stick to Concierges -- focusing on schedules but with posts about the Concierge (e.g. Rahul, Tao and MJ are great cruises).  I depend on this board and other Social Media to keep my Google Doc spreadsheet up to date. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=0 

Good to know, thanks.

Liberty of the Seas:

SL - Eliana Garcia

DL - Nadja Djurdjevic

MJ on vacation

Anis left Liberty last Feb.,  he was on the Anthem and heard he’s on the Jewell .

Carla

Edited by golfpccc

2 hours ago, golfpccc said:

Liberty

2 hours ago, golfpccc said:

Liberty of the Seas:

SL - Eliana Garcia

DL - Nadja Djurdjevic

MJ on vacation

Anis left Liberty last Feb.,  he was on the Anthem and heard he’s on the Jewell .

Carla

Carla,

Are you currently onboard?