Current Concierges continued discussion

Ovation of the Seas D concierge is Maria who will be on until first week of Augist.  Will be be boarding Ovation in Honolulu on the repositioning cruise to Australia.

Nadia is the in Concierge Lounge.  She is leaving in 3 weeks.  Unknown who is her replacement.  Will ask if I have a chance.

1 hour ago, frank808 said:

Ovation of the Seas D concierge is Maria who will be on until first week of Augist.  Will be be boarding Ovation in Honolulu on the repositioning cruise to Australia.

Nadia is the in Concierge Lounge.  She is leaving in 3 weeks.  Unknown who is her replacement.  Will ask if I have a chance.

Thx please let me know as I need to schedule things for July 26 sailing! 

17 hours ago, SherriZ366 said:

Hi Sherry - I would like to thank you and the others for doing this - you are so sweet!  I don;t know if I am pulling up an old spreadsheet. I am using the above link though. For instance, Haffnar Periera shows on Jewel going to EN, but he is/was already on Enchantment and will be vacationing soon or is now. Another spreadsheet of yours I looked at did have him on EN, so I am not sure if this one is old. Just fyi, Eliana is listed both under Liberty and Radiance and Spectrum. Maybe you could put an update date on the spreadsheet like "updated 07.05.2019" :) agains thanks for doing this!!!!!!!!

5 hours ago, helengirl said:

Hi Sherry - I would like to thank you and the others for doing this - you are so sweet!  I don;t know if I am pulling up an old spreadsheet. I am using the above link though. For instance, Haffnar Periera shows on Jewel going to EN, but he is/was already on Enchantment and will be vacationing soon or is now. Another spreadsheet of yours I looked at did have hIim on EN, so I am not sure if this one is old. Just fyi, Eliana is listed both under Liberty and Radiance and Spectrum. Maybe you could put an update date on the spreadsheet like "updated 07.05.2019" 🙂 agains thanks for doing this!!!!!!!! 

Helen --the spreadsheet you are looking at was current as of last night but I made the following changes:

• Left the note about Haffnar Periera going to EN in the vacation column but will take him off soon (allows people to know where he went) He is listed and CL Concierge on EN.  
  • I also left the note about Eliana going to LB in RA's Vacation Notes.  I took off all references to her in Spectrum's area.  She shows as LB Diamond Concierge.

Hope this clarifies things.  

50 minutes ago, SherriZ366 said:

Helen --the spreadsheet you are looking at was current as of last night but I made the following changes:

• Left the note about Haffnar Periera going to EN in the vacation column but will take him off soon (allows people to know where he went) He is listed and CL Concierge on EN.  
  • I also left the note about Eliana going to LB in RA's Vacation Notes.  I took off all references to her in Spectrum's area.  She shows as LB Diamond Concierge.

Hope this clarifies things.  

Haffnar is leaving at the end of July and hopes to return to Jewel after vacation.

• 2 weeks later...

Harmony concierges 

Cheker leaves 8/4/19

Mohamed goes to SL

Jeremias leaves 10/6/19

Mohamed leaves 12/1/19

I asked kind of late in the cruise and it was crazy busy.  

I don’t know who will replace Mohamed in the diamond lounge when he goes to the suite lounge when you Cheker goes on vacation. 

5 hours ago, Yorkshire Voyagers said:

Alan is currently in the Concierge Lounge on Rhapsody and Kumar (KK) is in the Diamond Lounge.  Alan will go on vacation some time in September, he  isn’t sure of the actual date as yet

Hope Alan will be back again in February!  He is a great concierge!  🙂 

6 hours ago, mattpro said:

Does any one know if Ryno Strapp is still with RCL ?

TIA

He posted recently on Facebook not long ago while on vacation.   When we discussed it last January he was expecting to be on the Vision for at least some of the sailings this fall.

Edited by Blizzard54