Current Concierges continued discussion

Some updates:

• Navigator -- Grecia is on Vacation as of Friday (5-31-2019)
  • Explorer -- Jorge is the currently the concierge. 
  • Independence. Mihee in SL until 15 June. Junior returns to DL and Ooma to SL until August (not sure of exact date). Then Junior to SL and Mihee In DL and Ooma on vacation
  • Radiance -- Eliana left 2 weeks ago and Francis Calemag is the the DL and Ricardo is leaving the company August 9th on Radiance.  

Updating the Google Doc:   https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=0

On 5/19/2019 at 2:06 PM, Shacky316 said:

We will be on Navigator next weekend and Concierge is Grecia Guillen.  Has anyone here have any experience with Grecia?

Yes, last November on Mariner. Very nice and kind young lady. No services needed for 3 day in my case.

Our Grandeur cruise begins June 27.  We're in a Grand Suite and would like to know who the current concierge is.  We did check the Current Concierges web site, but it's vague as to who is on there now.  So, if you are on the Grandeur and use the Suite (Concierge?) Lounge, could I trouble you for that information?

Thank you!

On 6/7/2019 at 6:52 PM, SherriZ366 said:

Hi Sherri,

Thanks for this spreadsheet!  I just wanted to let you know that the link for the Freedom concierge is incorrect.  I tried to use it and it bounced.  Clarea suggested I try FR_Concierge@rccl.com and it worked.  I heard back from the concierge, Gisleni, and she was very helpful.

Thanks again for compiling all of this information!

Lorie

Edited by lorielucks
spelling
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, lorielucks said:

Hi Sherri,

Thanks for this spreadsheet!  I just wanted to let you know that the link for the Freedom concierge is incorrect.  I tried to use it and it bounced.  Clarea suggested I try FR_Concierge@rccl.com and it worked.  I heard back from the concierge, Gisleni, and she was very helpful.

Thanks again for compiling all of this information!

Lorie

We sail in a suite on Freedom a week from today.  I hope she reaches out as I have a couple of questions.  Did Gisleni not email you in advance of your sailing?

On 3/24/2019 at 3:05 AM, TPCRUISER2 said:

Any recent Rhapsody cruisers?

Waiting to here if Alan remained in Diamond Lounge?

Just off Rhapsody and Alan was in DL. He was amazing. Very welcoming,making sure everyone had a comfy seat and topping up the glasses, very gracious host

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, sgmn said:

Just off Rhapsody and Alan was in DL. He was amazing. Very welcoming,making sure everyone had a comfy seat and topping up the glasses, very gracious host

Does anyone know who the concierge will be on the Allure in September 2019? It is not listed for September on  

9 minutes ago, cruiselovingDJ said:

Does anyone know who the concierge will be on the Allure in September 2019? It is not listed for September on  

On the Allure last month, Claudine said she would probably be in the Suite Lounge for our September 1st cruise.

3 minutes ago, Cruisincricket said:

So is this Claudine from Oasis moving to Allure?

Yes. Her and her husband moved from the Oasis to the Allure. She was in the Diamond Lounge on Deck#11 during our cruise.

8 hours ago, mchin said:

We sail in a suite on Freedom a week from today.  I hope she reaches out as I have a couple of questions.  Did Gisleni not email you in advance of your sailing?

No, we are in an OS, but I did not hear from her.  Did you?  I thought she was supposed to contact us a week out.

We also sail next week (6/23).  Looks like we are on the same sailing!  See you on board!  Six more days...!

1 minute ago, lorielucks said:

No, we are in an OS, but I did not hear from her.  Did you?  I thought she was supposed to contact us a week out.

We also sail next week (6/23).  Looks like we are on the same sailing!  See you on board!  Six more days...!

We should be hearing from the Concierge this week.  They usually contact suite guests the week before the sailing.  If I don't hear from her by mid week, I will email.  See you on board!

5 hours ago, lorielucks said:

Email for FR Concierge is FR_Concierge@rccl.com