Current Concierges continued discussion

On 6/21/2019 at 9:56 AM, st5310 said:

Good to know, dodgestang!  I have never chatted with a Royal Suite passenger, so I do not know whether this is standard practice for that top-level suite.  I have, however, sailed with Francis a few times; he is an exceptional concierge and has taken very good care of us.

Thank you for your prompt reply..

yes, this is standard treatment for Royal Suite guests. We had the Royal Suite for Monarch's last sailing as an RCI ship and that's how we were treated.

Oasis update:   Federico Taylor; Lyli DeLeon are the Suite Lounge Concierges.  As posted before, Beatrice Chimus is the DL Concierge.  I don't have dates on when these concierges are going on vacation but I know that Beatrice went on her vacation early and then came back on May 26, 2019.  

Link to Google Doc 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=0

Edited by SherriZ366

8 minutes ago, SherriZ366 said:

Thanks I updated the Google Doc.  I figure that  Jeremias Lora Martinez is on vacation.  

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=1209646832

I just got off the Harmony. Jeremias and Cheker are in the suite lounge. I didn’t ask how long they would be there, but definitely in 3 weeks as I sail again 7/14 again. 

Wonderful guys. 

On ‎6‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 9:51 AM, kyrie said:

We are in the 2 bedroom Grand Suite on the Rhapsody next year and doubt we will get this level. 🙂

We didn't.  We were in 2-BR Royal Family Suites - aka 2-BR Grand Suites - on both Allure and Serenade.  We received nothing special at all.  On Serenade we didn't even get a plate of goodies or anything all week!  I do hope you fare better.

4 minutes ago, lovelife said:

We didn't.  We were in 2-BR Royal Family Suites - aka 2-BR Grand Suites - on both Allure and Serenade.  We received nothing special at all.  On Serenade we didn't even get a plate of goodies or anything all week!  I do hope you fare better.

ME too! We did love the concierge on the Rhapsody when last we cruised. My daughters were the only children in the concierge lounge and they spoiled them rotten. 🙂 We are really looking forward to this cruise. I doubt there will be many kids as it is during the school year. But it's a great itinerary and a great price and easy out of tampa. Really looking forward to it. 

18 hours ago, scorpluvsdolphins said:

I just got off the Harmony. Jeremias and Cheker are in the suite lounge. I didn’t ask how long they would be there, but definitely in 3 weeks as I sail again 7/14 again. 

Wonderful guys. 

I think Checker is in the SL until August.  

Could you please ask Jermias and Checker when their vacation dates are and who will be coming to the SL when one of them goes on vacation when you sail on 7-14.  I have Mohamed Sayeh in the DL.  We sail on HM on 9-1-2019 and will be using the DL  as we are D+ and not in a full suite.  

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=0

5 minutes ago, SherriZ366 said:

I think Checker is in the SL until August.  

Could you please ask Jermias and Checker when their vacation dates are and who will be coming to the SL when one of them goes on vacation when you sail on 7-14.  I have Mohamed Sayeh in the DL.  We sail on HM on 9-1-2019 and will be using the DL  as we are D+ and not in a full suite.  

Yes, I will. No problem. 

7 hours ago, helengirl said:

Hello! Does anyone know who the SL and DL concierges are on Liberty both now and through the end of the year? Thanks!

Probably MJ (Mangesh).  He went on vacation on April 29, 2019 and should be back by now.  Can anyone update us?  

12 hours ago, SherriZ366 said:

Probably MJ (Mangesh).  He went on vacation on April 29, 2019 and should be back by now.  Can anyone update us?  

MJ is in the Suite Lounge until 7/28 when he goes on vacation.  He returns from vacation on 9/22 and will be in the Diamond Lounge

On 6/16/2019 at 9:38 PM, CAT GIRL said:

Gisleni has been promoted to Asst Front Desk Manager and is on her way to the

Independence to start her new assignment.  Fabio and Francisco are the concierges now for the Freedom. 

Just got off Freedom on Sunday and Fabio was wonderful!  He also shared with us that he is confirmed to be on Freedom for two years.  They are lucky to have him!

14 minutes ago, lorielucks said:

Just got off Freedom on Sunday and Fabio was wonderful!  He also shared with us that he is confirmed to be on Freedom for two years.  They are lucky to have him!

Agree.  Fabio was on the Freedom in January.  He was great and very helpful.

l-4.PNG.6c1ba2b40216b0a72e9429f9ab8fecd6.PNG

4 hours ago, SherriZ366 said:

Is she in JW's CL and DL?  The Google Doc has her set to go to DL when she first returned from vacation.  

She is on board till sept and half way through this contract she will swap with Anis Tebbeb who is currently DL

5 hours ago, little britain said:

She is on board till sept and half way through this contract she will swap with Anis Tebbeb who is currently DL

Romina is a fabulous concierge!!! And a fabulous person!!!  I have been on Jewel 3 times. Twice when she was in CL and once when she was in DL. 

-Cheryl