Current Concierges continued discussion

53 minutes ago, Yorkshire Voyagers said:

Back from Jewel 

Ilona is in the Suite Lounge

Cheker is in the Diamond Lounge

New Pinnacle Lounge has Marcus, the Loyalty Ambassador, in there each evening 

Had checkers in suite lounge as concierge on the harmony January 2020.  Nice friendly person

Edited by Cruise a holic
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Yorkshire Voyagers said:

Back from Jewel 

Ilona is in the Suite Lounge

Cheker is in the Diamond Lounge

New Pinnacle Lounge has Marcus, the Loyalty Ambassador, in there each evening 

Where is the Pinnacle Lounge located on Jewel?  Is it Deck 12, where the LA used to be?

19 hours ago, travelgoddess1 said:

Where is the Pinnacle Lounge located on Jewel?  Is it Deck 12, where the LA used to be?

Yes, it is

It really isn’t the right location at all - the noise from the music in the centrum makes it almost impossible to have any conversation.  Also, that big glass dome in the middle is a problem - 3 separate accidents in the 3 weeks I was on board (a friend of mine had a terrible gash all the way down her shin) with people automatically thinking they could get up from their chair and either walk straight across to the food or just leave the area

The LA had asked the HD for a different venue but was told it was a direct instruction from Michael Bayley!!!

On 10/11/2021 at 4:02 AM, Yorkshire Voyagers said:

He was really nice and helpful 

Third time is the charm.  My desktop computer is being finicky this morning.

I have tripped over that big glass dome a few times myself.  It’s a hazard. 

Thank you for the information.

Edited by travelgoddess1

On 10/7/2021 at 10:56 PM, CAT GIRL said:

Rick, Carlington in currently in the Diamond Lounge on the Freedom.

We just got off the Freedom and enjoyed visiting with Carlington every evening. We told him we may be back in mid- November and he said he will still be there. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/12/2021 at 1:34 PM, 5soonerfans said:

We just got off the Freedom and enjoyed visiting with Carlington every evening. We told him we may be back in mid- November and he said he will still be there. 

Good to hear that Carlington is working.  I had him on Grandeur for 3 cruises.

When you see him again, tell him that Terry and Rossy from GRandeur say HI.

Just got a message that Wilfredo Salaya, along with Claudine Benjamin, will be Suites concierges on Allure next week (11/14).  Dexter will be leaving to be a Genie apparently - if not immediately then fairly soon (he wasn’t listed on the letter at all, but the F/U suggested he would be around). He will be missed. As already mentioned, Elaine will be on vacation.

Ken and Norman are still on Symphony. 

On 10/12/2021 at 12:34 PM, 5soonerfans said:

On 11/4/2021 at 7:43 AM, SRF said:

Good to hear that Carlington is working.  I had him on Grandeur for 3 cruises.

When you see him again, tell him that Terry and Rossy from GRandeur say HI.

We are sailing on the Freedom this coming Friday and in a suite this time. We got an email from the suite concierge and it is Carlington! I will be sure to tell him. 

12 hours ago, 5soonerfans said:

We are sailing on the Freedom this coming Friday and in a suite this time. We got an email from the suite concierge and it is Carlington! I will be sure to tell him. 

THANKS

2 hours ago, beej said:

Thanks for the information on Wilfredo Salaya, AlohaLivin.  Sailed with him many times on the Freedom, and haven't seen him in a long time.  Hope he will be there at the end of January

Good to see you still cruising. Hope to sail with you soon. Naughty corner not the same.

who is on the Indy for Diamond??

5 hours ago, beej said:

Thanks for the information on Wilfredo Salaya, AlohaLivin.  Sailed with him many times on the Freedom, and haven't seen him in a long time.  Hope he will be there at the end of January

So glad to hear good things. Of course I would not expect less really, but still a confirmation is a positive! Since he apparently very recently arrived, would assume he will be there in January. Ken had commented that there had been a lot of shuffling, that clearly has been the case.

Slight update - Norman De Ocampo with leave the Symphony for a vacation in December and return in January. It is unclear who will step in during that time.

He will then leave again to be one of the inaugural Suite Concierges for the Wonder of the Seas. 😊