Drink Prices

Thanks for the quick responses. I am trying to figure out the value of the drink packages. I am mostly a water, wine and beer drinker these days. I only drink but a couple glasses of wine each evening so I'm thinking I'll pay as I go. I also plan to bring 2 bottles of wine on board for the cabin.

Edited by dream2cruise

Thanks for the quick responses. I am trying to figure out the value of the drink packages. I am mostly a water, wine and beer drinker these days. I only drink but a couple glasses of wine each evening so I'm thinking I'll pay as I go. I also plan to bring 2 bottles of wine on board for the cabin.

The select package is one of the more affordable packages but you'd probably want to have some beers during the day and a couple sodas in there to justify it. No water bottles in select but easy to bring thing onboard.

Just so you know, the bottles of wine you bring on board can be consumed any where. You could take bottle to the dining room (no corkage fee). Or, you could buy a bottle in the dining room. If don't finish it the waiter will put your room number on it and serve the following night. You could pour yourself a glass of wine in your cabin and take with you. You have a few choices.

Just so you know, the bottles of wine you bring on board can be consumed any where. You could take bottle to the dining room (no corkage fee). Or, you could buy a bottle in the dining room. If don't finish it the waiter will put your room number on it and serve the following night. You could pour yourself a glass of wine in your cabin and take with you. You have a few choices.

I know this can really vary depending on the wine, but any idea how much it costs for a basic bottle of white wine? That's a good option to buy a bottle and have them keep it for the next night if you don't finish it. (Easier on travelling than worrying about broken glass)

I know this can really vary depending on the wine, but any idea how much it costs for a basic bottle of white wine? That's a good option to buy a bottle and have them keep it for the next night if you don't finish it. (Easier on travelling than worrying about broken glass)

Perhaps someone has a copy of the wine list. I think the cheapest bottles start at around $28 and up from there.

Guest maddycat

The least expensive Pinot Grigio on the Liberty last month was Danzante. We really liked it. It was $30 a bottle. A couple of days ago someone posted the wine list for the Anthem and the same bottle of wine was $36.

The least expensive Pinot Grigio on the Liberty last month was Danzante. We really liked it. It was $30 a bottle. A couple of days ago someone posted the wine list for the Anthem and the same bottle of wine was $36.

Thanks so much. That's a good gage. Need to think about what makes most sense. Not big drinkers but do like the odd glass of wine at nice dinners (and DH is wine or beer). So either we just buy a-la-carte as we have OBC, we bring our own bottle, or purchase one to last over a night or two.

Sailing our of Port Everglades on the Allure we just took along the two wine bottles and purchase some drinks from time to time. Although not officially allowed, we were able to bring on a 12 pack of soda in our carry on. Security did pick it up on the xray screening and asked if it was soda. I replied "yes" and off I went.

I spoke to someone who purchased the $54/person drink package. He said it wasn't worth it. One of the reasons...and something u need to consider..is how many Islands you will be going to and for how long. If your at an Island all day and get back...say around 5ish or so....well will u be able to drink at least $54 worth after? Just a thought... If your planing on hanging out more on the ship then maybe it will be worth it.

FYI - The daily drink of the day ( two weeks ago on Enchantment) was advertised at $12.69. Not sure if that included gratuity. If not, that brings it to about $15.00.

The DOTD used to be a bargain, not so much now.

Enjoy

M

And no discount for opting out of the souvenir glass anymore.

FYI - The daily drink of the day ( two weeks ago on Enchantment) was advertised at $12.69. Not sure if that included gratuity. If not, that brings it to about $15.00.

The DOTD used to be a bargain, not so much now.

Enjoy

M

I think they're starting to do away with the DOD.

Last month on the Oasis it wasn't mentioned anywhere.

When someone asked what the DOD was at the pool bar the reply was "Whatever you're drinking".