Another Princess Sale begins Dec 10th

MCC retired

This sale does not apply to all cruises. Find one that has SALE imposed on it and click on that to access the details.

The amount of OBC depends upon the cabin type and length of cruise.

I know the Panama canal sailings are included in the sale, our sailing specifically but can not see SALE on any of the cruise itineraries; however I can see that rates have reduced for our Panama canal sailing. I will see how much OBC is on offer.

Click on "View Offers" underneath the prices when the first screen with all of the prices for all cabin categories come up.

!

Thank you for the tip, I will do a mock booking and see!

There is another sale happening in 3 hours - Season of Savings 7 Day Sale, we're offering up to 45%pp off launch fares~, plus a free bottle of wine per stateroom++, for you to enjoy. This appears to be for cruise itineraries from Australian ports.

I rang my cruise agent today, and they couldn't see the Twice as nice sale. Even the Australian head office had no record of the sale, only to realise the sale probably doesn't begin until 10 December USA time. :rolleyes:

My cruise agent was however able to find a cheaper rate for our current oceanview cabin booking, saving us a further $120. :D We already got a good price for the oceanview cabin, saving just under $400 for 2 adults booking with our cruise agent! So I'm stoked we were able to save a further $120. :D

We will check tomorrow if we can see Twice as nice pricing. Perhaps we can change to a balcony cabin! :D (if only I was able to view the spreadsheet!!)

Offer is not transferable and is available to residents of the 50 United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Bermuda and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older and receive this offer. Fares quoted in U.S. dollars.

I know the Panama canal sailings are included in the sale, our sailing specifically but can not see SALE on any of the cruise itineraries; however I can see that rates have reduced for our Panama canal sailing. I will see how much OBC is on offer.

Thank you for the tip, I will do a mock booking and see!

I did a mock booking for the 9/24/16 Canada/New England cruise. There is a big banner on the first page in the mock booking process that shows this cruise is on sale.

Sale was not a savings for us...price was up. Our orig price and perks were better value than the OBC perk at the new price!

Hoping for something else as time goes on...mini suite categ is wide open on our Ruby itin..

The specialty dining perk we have is of concern...it says they pick...no way will Share be a treat compared to Crown. Hope we can arrange to book that...

My 2017 cruise was on the spreadsheet posted here but when I checked it was not a sale for our catagory. I booked another cruise, same ship, same cabins and better itinerary for us for 27.00 less but will include 230.00 Onboard Credit as TA gives us more for this cruise. I'm happy with it. Hope many others can reap some savings!

The specialty dining perk we have is of concern...it says they pick...no way will Share be a treat compared to Crown. Hope we can arrange to book that...

Yes they pick but you can usually change it. Would suggest that you either call the Dine Line or go to one of the specialty venues soon after boarding to find out where and what day / time you've been assigned. Then simply provide your preferences on that and they will hopefully be able to accommodate you. Some of the restaurants may book up, so the earlier the better!

Yes they pick but you can usually change it. Would suggest that you either call the Dine Line or go to one of the specialty venues soon after boarding to find out where and what day / time you've been assigned. Then simply provide your preferences on that and they will hopefully be able to accommodate you. Some of the restaurants may book up, so the earlier the better!

This is how we did it last year. They picked Sabatini for us and I called immediately to change it to Crown. No problems at all.

Offer is not transferable and is available to residents of the 50 United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Bermuda and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older and receive this offer. Fares quoted in U.S. dollars.

You're right. This isn't available for Australian residents. :(

My cruise agent was able to get us a further discount on our current oceanview cabin booking or $200pp off a BE balcony cabin.

We thought this was a bargain, as it meant the price difference between the oceanview and BE balcony cabin was small. We have gone for the balcony cabin! Score! :D

My 2017 cruise was on the spreadsheet posted here but when I checked it was not a sale for our catagory. I booked another cruise, same ship, same cabins and better itinerary for us for 27.00 less but will include 230.00 Onboard Credit as TA gives us more for this cruise. I'm happy with it. Hope many others can reap some savings!

We did well with this sale as well. Japan went down about $48pp for the cabin and increased $150 in OBC and we didn't lose anything from our previous booking. So we're ahead about $250 for that one. S. America went down $200pp for the cabin and increased $300 in OBC but we lost our prepaid gratuities which made the OBC about a wash. But we're still ahead the $400 in the cabin fare.

Something better may come along but in the meantime, but for now it was well worth a phone call!:)

We have a Pacific Coastal booked for April 30. The fare went down on this sale, but when I called Princess, they said this sale is for new bookings only. How is everyone rebooking? When I read the sale on the Princess site is says nothing about for "new bookings" only.

I didn't see anything about being for new bookings only in the terms of this Twice as Nice sale. I think you got an uninformed Princess rep. I would call back and ask someone else.

The sale is called "Coast to Coast Sale" for my booking.

The Twice as Nice sale isn't on my booking. Two different sales going on I guess.

We have a Pacific Coastal booked for April 30. The fare went down on this sale, but when I called Princess, they said this sale is for new bookings only. How is everyone rebooking? When I read the sale on the Princess site is says nothing about for "new bookings" only.

The sale is called "Coast to Coast Sale" for my booking.

The Twice as Nice sale isn't on my booking. Two different sales going on I guess.

Thanks for mentioning this one week promotion but again it's not a "sale" for me. :(

I'm currently booked in an inside cabin on a CA Coastal in late March & the promotion increases the price by $30 and they give a &25 OBC for a net $5 increase in price.

I read the Coast to Coast conditions & it doesn't state it's only for new bookings but the $50 deposit is non-refundable. If the net cost drops for you & being outside the final payment date you should be able to cancel your previous booking & as long as your deposit is refundable to get it back.

However with the C2C promotion beginning today apparently the Princess rep was unaware of the conditions & would recommend calling again and having the conditions of the C2C promotion available to quote. That may be easier to do to get your price lowered without any possibility of losing your assigned cabin & dining preference which might be affected by canceling & rebooking.

I read the Coast to Coast conditions & it doesn't state it's only for new bookings but the $50 deposit is non-refundable. If the net cost drops for you & being outside the final payment date you should be able to cancel your previous booking & as long as your deposit is refundable to get it back.

However with the C2C promotion beginning today apparently the Princess rep was unaware of the conditions & would recommend calling again and having the conditions of the C2C promotion available to quote. That may be easier to do to get your price lowered without any possibility of losing your assigned cabin & dining preference which might be affected by canceling & rebooking.

We booked on a previous sale with a non-refundable deposit. I have already re-booked once when there was another sale with no problem. I'm gong to call back and talk to another Princess rep and not the one that booked our original cruise. The fare drops $30 each for us.

Well, I called Princess again and was very specific with this Coast to Coast sale. I was told with this promotion that I would have to cancel my booking and re-book. In this case, I would lose my original non-refundable deposit and it would not be a savings to me. The cabin we actually have is at a higher cost under this promotion too, so I'll have to stay with what I have for now.

We booked on a previous sale with a non-refundable deposit. I have already re-booked once when there was another sale with no problem. I'm gong to call back and talk to another Princess rep and not the one that booked our original cruise. The fare drops $30 each for us.

Hopefully it works for you but none of the promotions have had a net increase for any of our recent cruises. Even checking the high volume TAs friends recommend to save 10% to 20% or other discount booking services are considerably more than what we paid booking directly with Princess. I check all options & book the one with the best price. :)

Well, I called Princess again and was very specific with this Coast to Coast sale. I was told with this promotion that I would have to cancel my booking and re-book. In this case, I would lose my original non-refundable deposit and it would not be a savings to me. The cabin we actually have is at a higher cost under this promotion too, so I'll have to stay with what I have for now.

Guess it's like my recent experiences & when having a non-refundable deposit it's a consideration for me when deciding whether to book a cruise with the NR restriction.

I use a $100 Future Cruise Credit deposit & it's been many years since any sale promotion made it worthwhile to consider losing that deposit. ;)

Bummer- not even counting the specialty dining, I would have a net $68 increase in cost with this deal (I previously had $250 OBC from my TA, plus the free gratuities & specialty dining from Princess- the cabin cost went up $36 pp too).

Guess it's like my recent experiences & when having a non-refundable deposit it's a consideration for me when deciding whether to book a cruise with the NR restriction.

I use a $100 Future Cruise Credit deposit & it's been many years since any sale promotion made it worthwhile to consider losing that deposit. ;)

All of these "promotions" with lower fares on our sailing have non-refundable deposits. The Princess rep said there will be more sales, so keep watching and maybe a future one may work for me.

We are looking to book the 33 day South America cruise from Santiago to Fort Lauderdale for February 2017. This one is offered under the "Twice as Nice" sale. Odd thing is that the price on the Princess website is about $ 4000.00 (for an inside) per person higher than at one of the on line TA's.

This being a weekend we will see what our own TA will come up with on Monday.

Makes you wonder if this is one of those computer glitches from Princess IT department or if they just increased the price.

Theo