Another Princess Sale begins Dec 10th

MCC retired

Opened chart once but was converted to another format...

I think I found our cruise; RUBY 4/22/17 , 7 day Coastal RT l L A ( R 717) but can't open it now.

can't figure out the price for our cabin class..D422/MA...mini-suite midship...

can someone tell me the sale price from the chart?

Our res is $ 1519 pp, only perks are free grats, 1 free specialty dining Princess choice..although no interest in Share..and btl of wine,....

New to Princess, but guess i may have to call them

I rang my cruise agent today, and they couldn't see the Twice as nice sale. Even the Australian head office had no record of the sale, only to realise the sale probably doesn't begin until 10 December USA time. :rolleyes:

My cruise agent was however able to find a cheaper rate for our current oceanview cabin booking, saving us a further $120. :D We already got a good price for the oceanview cabin, saving just under $400 for 2 adults booking with our cruise agent! So I'm stoked we were able to save a further $120. :D

We will check tomorrow if we can see Twice as nice pricing. Perhaps we can change to a balcony cabin! :D (if only I was able to view the spreadsheet!!)

Edited by js4rq

I don't see it on the main page of the website.

I however see more released sailings when I do a search.

You're probably right - perhaps it hasn't been loaded to the website correctly?? Guess we'll find out tomorrow! :D

Edited by js4rq

I don't see it on the main page of the website.

I however see more released sailings when I do a search.

You're probably right - perhaps it hasn't been loaded to the website correctly?? Guess we'll find out tomorrow! :D

It is tomorrow here;)

I also see the banner ad for the sale on the main page (and can even see the details of the sale by clicking on the ad) but all of the cruises that I look up (including the one I have booked) still show the same prices as before and no indication that they are part of the promo.

According to the promo page, the promo is good for 80 days so I'm hoping I'll see the price drops sometime before then.

I also see the banner ad for the sale on the main page (and can even see the details of the sale by clicking on the ad) but all of the cruises that I look up (including the one I have booked) still show the same prices as before and no indication that they are part of the promo.

According to the promo page, the promo is good for 80 days so I'm hoping I'll see the price drops sometime before then.

Maybe the programmers forgot to turn on the pricing when they left for the day yesterday? I'm hoping to see everything appear at some point today but I haven't even gotten an official email from Princess about the sale yet. I have a held reservation made under the last sale and will lock it down when I can see how it all prices out with the new sale.

Maybe the programmers forgot to turn on the pricing when they left for the day yesterday? I'm hoping to see everything appear at some point today but I haven't even gotten an official email from Princess about the sale yet. I have a held reservation made under the last sale and will lock it down when I can see how it all prices out with the new sale.

Possibly. Who knows?? I have had another look and I can't see the ad banner that people speak of. The new released Panama canal sailings that were showing earlier for the rest of 2017/2018 are no longer showing.

Patience is a virtue, I suppose! :D

Same here- I have an April 2017 cruise on Ruby out of LA booked with the free gratuities and specialty restaurant perks. Cruisefare on this sale is $15 pp more now and only a slightly higher obc. Not worth the change!

I checked the new sale for a cruise I have booked for Feb. 2017. I booked the cruise last June. Then I re-booked it in August to get the perks of a promotion that was offered at the time. That re-booking saved me some money even thought it was at a slightly higher fare than my original booking. In checking today's sale for this cruise and found that the OBC amount I would get would offset the value of the perks I would loose from my current booking terms and give me about $105 extra in OBC. But then I looked at what the new fare would be.

To get the same type of cabin in the same area of the ship, the fare for my wife and I was nearly double. I assume that this huge increase is because that cabin type and category is because it shows only one cabin remaining available.

I checked the other cruises we have booked to see what effect the new sale would have. For the cruises covered by the sale, the savings were not worth the trouble to re-book.

I hope others can benefit from this sale, but for me it is of no value.

Twice is Nice is up and running here in the States. Made changes to three 2017 bookings resulting in minor price increase but $600 OBC per cabin. Had to give up free grats and specialty dinner.

Edited by Zooguy

Checked this morning for the cruise that we were watching. Some prices dropped, some did not. Within the balcony cabin category, a forward balcony dropped $100 per person. If I wanted a balcony cabin along the side, but in the "aft" area, it only dropped about $40 per person. If I wanted an aft facing cabin, the price did not drop at all.

We had wanted in the aft area, but its not worth an extra $80 to us, so forward it is. And the $150 onboard credit helps ease some of the pain.

I see the reduced fares now. Fare reduction on my cruise (14-day on the CB) would have saved me about CDN$280 plus added US$300 of OBC. However, I opted to switch to a sailing on the Regal for the same dates. Fare ended up being right around the same as what I was originally paying for the CB cruise and I got the same $300 OBC (in addition to my $75 OBC for using a FCC on the booking.

Once I add in the shareholder's credit, I should be all set for OBC.

Looking forward to checking out the Regal.

Once again, my thanks to the OP for posting the heads up for this sale.

Where do you see how much OBC is being offered?

I did another mock booking and couldn't find any mention of the sale or OBC.

This sale does not apply to all cruises. Find one that has SALE imposed on it and click on that to access the details.

The amount of OBC depends upon the cabin type and length of cruise.

Twice is Nice is up and running here in the States. Made changes to three 2017 bookings resulting in minor price increase but $600 OBC per cabin. Had to give up free grats and specialty dinner.

Did they offer free grats. for 2017 ?

Where do you see how much OBC is being offered?

I did another mock booking and couldn't find any mention of the sale or OBC.

Click on "View Offers" underneath the prices when the first screen with all of the prices for all cabin categories come up.

I have a better deal with the cruise I'm holding so I'm booking that. This sale does nothing for us!

Checked cruises from LA to not have to fly anywhere & we can drive to the port but it's another no deal sale for anywhere we prefer to cruise.

CA Coastals in spring 2016 are not included in this promotion & the prices in fall 2016 and all of 2017 are more expensive than the non-sale prices currently available for spring 2016.

It's interesting that this promotion is valid for 80 days...maybe they've run out of names for what for me is another no savings "sale". I'm sure some passengers will benefit from this promotion but there is no savings for cruises we're considering...again. :(