ms Zuiderdam Sail-Away November 30, 2015

Boytjie

Something just changed for me. I used to be able to pull up the ptztv facebook page to see the schedule of ships but now can't do it without logging in.

Roy

I just tried the PE and NY harbor fb pages (I had bookmarked) and they came up with no problems. Don't know enough about computers to give you any suggestions.:o

Pretty sure that's also POA's handy work ;)

Yes, I was scaling the wall at Sky Harbor under cover of darkness with my trusty toolbelt.

According to the National Weather Service, this afternoon's forecast is:

Showers likely, mainly before 5pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 80. East wind around 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

It's 73 and I don't know where the sunny part is. Sometimes the sky looks cloudier because of the camera vantage point, but that's clearly not the case today.

Yes, I was scaling the wall at Sky Harbor under cover of darkness with my trusty toolbelt.

According to the National Weather Service, this afternoon's forecast is:

Showers likely, mainly before 5pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 80. East wind around 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

It's 73 and I don't know where the sunny part is. Sometimes the sky looks cloudier because of the camera vantage point, but that's clearly not the case today.

No more rain dance svp

Something just changed for me. I used to be able to pull up the ptztv facebook page to see the schedule of ships but now can't do it without logging in.

Roy

Use this Roy:

https://pevvesseltraffic.broward.org/webclient/public/PublicMovements.aspx

It's all the ship movement schedules in and out, with the exception of some classified stuff that doesn't get published. Usually you see everything though.