Diamond Drink Vouchers & Pub

Garavar

Does anyone know if the Diamond Drink Vouchers for Lounge Hours work at the Pub? (Hoff and Claw, Two Poets Pub, Wild Hog or whatever other name they call it on each ship)

Or is it rejected cause its specialty beer and specialty cocktails with the specialty beer?

Thanks

Does anyone know if the Diamond Drink Vouchers for Lounge Hours work at the Pub? (Hoff and Claw, Two Poets Pub, Wild Hog or whatever other name they call it on each ship)

Or is it rejected cause its specialty beer and specialty cocktails with the specialty beer?

Thanks

Yes, they will work within the limits of the package, i.e, you will have a choice of only a few beer brands.

Edited by clarea

Someone has reported one or two very recent changes to this list.

DSC07655_zps6c443e15.jpg

Yes you can use it in the Pub. I do quite often in the lounges are full. You must specify when ordering the specific brand on the form or that it is for the crown and anchor drinks. If you order a premium drink and expect to use it as your free one (I.e. Grey Goose) they will charge you for it.

They came out with a new list on the Navigator starting with the 12/6 cruise. Again, the only ship I have seen this on is the NAVIGATOR so far.

Smirnoff is now the Vodka

Corona is off the list, and a new beer is on the list (Sorry I forgot)

Beringer is off the list, and there was no White Zin Showing on the list. They specify Virgin Cocktails, but NO Frozen.

Courvoisier is off the list, Hennesy is on the list.

There brands of a few wines were changed as well, but again, I am not a wine drinker so I did not pay too much attention

Edited by Firefighterhoop

My wife Marie is not going to be happy if the white zinfandel is gone. It was the only thing on the list she drank. :(

This was brought up to the Bar Supervisor who had handed the stack of drink menu's by serveral guests who had seen them almost immediately. He said he was going to check with the Bar Manager. This was late in the evening, so there was no time to follow up with us on the sailing (as it was our last evening).

Haven't heard anyone else report back, so it may have been corrected.

New beer is Strong Bow

On a slightly different topic. Does anyone get questioned when they go to trade their welcome aboard beer for a cold one? Never been a problem, but the Bartenders always look surprised that I have a warm beer to trade. Oh, and I always tip them.

New beer is Strong Bow

On a slightly different topic. Does anyone get questioned when they go to trade their welcome aboard beer for a cold one? Never been a problem, but the Bartenders always look surprised that I have a warm beer to trade. Oh, and I always tip them.

We do it every cruise and never even get a strange look. They even put a lime in the Coronas.

I am going to be the happiest Diamond on Liberty of the Seas if by Strong Bow you mean hard cider rather beer! Please, please?

Pat

Don't know specifically about Liberty, but I have seen a hard cider (Strongbow or Angry Orchard) on the CL/DL list.

We were able to get virgin frozen drinks with the vouchers and we also found if you always tried to go to the same bar and evolve a bit of a relationship with the bartenders they would offer a bit of latitude to the rules of the Diamond Drink program.

We were always satisfied with our drinks and also made sure we gave our bartender a great tip.

Happy sailing

Brian J