Unable to Fill Out Guest Information On Princess; No USA in Country of Residency

Relax Cruiser

Hi All, I am trying to fill out our personal details on the Guest Information Section and I am unable to select USA as Country of Residency because it is not there in the drop down menu. Is that a common thing? If so, what do I put? If it's not common do I need to call my TA to complete it? Because of which I cannot fill out my information. Thanks.

Edited by firsttime_cruiser2015

Hi All, I am trying to fill out our personal details on the Guest Information Section and I am unable to select USA as Country of Residency because it is not there in the drop down menu. Is that a common thing? If so, what do I put? If it's not common do I need to call my TA to complete it? Because of which I cannot fill out my information. Thanks.

Are you trying to make a booking?

Call Princess!

I've already made the booking yes, and this is the part where we have to fill out the Guest Information after logging into our booking. I looked the entire list from top to bottom. All I can see is United States Minor Outlining Islands which I presume is not USA.:confused: I've taken a screenshot, but not sure how I can post it?x4nbef.jpg

I hope this works.

I am sure my eyes are missing something. So any help would be appreciated. And it was not default as well nor at the top of the list.

Edited by firsttime_cruiser2015

Just curious have you sailed with Princess before? If so was your last known address in the United States or did you sign in before outside of the United States? Best bet call Princess on Monday. Not sure anyone would be in the office on a weekend that could help you with the problem.

Edited by waltd

I've already made the booking yes, and this is the part where we have to fill out the Guest Information after logging into our booking. I looked the entire list from top to bottom. All I can see is United States Minor Outlining Islands which I presume is not USA.:confused: I've taken a screenshot, but not sure how I can post it?x4nbef.jpg

I hope this works.

I am sure my eyes are missing something. So any help would be appreciated. And it was not default as well nor at the top of the list.

That's really weird. When I go into the page I see United States below United Kingdom and above United States Minor Outlining Islands. Could be just a temporary glitch in the program with your computer. Try again tomorrow. If that doesn't work, call Princess.

Good luck.

Just curious have you sailed with Princess before? If so was your last known address in the United States or did you sign in before outside of the United States? Best bet call Princess on Monday. Not sure anyone would be in the office on a weekend that could help you with the problem.

This will be my first sailing with Princess, so would not have had my details entered before. My contact address above is registered as USA but "Country of Residence" cannot see USA on the list.

Guess I will call Princess on Monday and ask them to fill it out!

That's really weird. When I go into the page I see United States below United Kingdom and above United States Minor Outlining Islands. Could be just a temporary glitch in the program with your computer. Try again tomorrow. If that doesn't work, call Princess.

Good luck.

I thought it was a problem with my eyes lol and that I was missing something. Even asked dh to have a look and he couldnt find anything. Cheers, truly hope its a computer glitch, if not will call Princess on Monday and let them know!

First time ... Remember something similar happening to us, but finally found it. Not sure if I tried typing it in, or if it showed up in another way to access the form ... I don't recall, but I remember something similar happening. Filled mine out a year ago, so hard to remember the glitch. Tell us how it was finally resolved.

First time ... Remember something similar happening to us, but finally found it. Not sure if I tried typing it in, or if it showed up in another way to access the form ... I don't recall, but I remember something similar happening. Filled mine out a year ago, so hard to remember the glitch. Tell us how it was finally resolved.

Will call Princess tomorrow and update here on how it was resolved!

Interesting. I just looked at my booking and United States is available in all the drop down option boxes. I would, reboot. If it still isn't there you really have to call Princess.

Try clearing your browser history. Sometimes that makes weird things go away.

Thanks. I have done that and it still does not work. Will call Princess and enquire with them.

Use a different browser.

Good advice. If you have a new version of a browser it might not be recognized by the Princess (or any other) web server. Then it defaults to presenting an old generic page which may not work at all. Two solutions to this: 1. Have two browsers available on your computer since both won't be upgraded at the same time. 2. Never use automatic updates and wait a month or so after a new browser comes out before installing it.

When paying for my cruise on their web a few weeks back, their system was requiring a "District" after "City" on address portion for credit card. Called Princess. They said it was not what their screen shows. Frustrated after the call, I just rebooted my system, used same browser, and didn't encounter the problem anymore.