Suite luggage tags

Does anyone know how to request luggage tags if your in a suite? Also how far out can u request?

Filled out my cruise documents already. I did not see an option to request tags. We are around 60 days out until our cruise.

At around 49 days before the cruise, there will be a button to request luggage tags on the same web page as you did online check-in.

I will be sailing in a GS for the first time in February. Do suite guests get a "special" luggage tag that standard guests don't?

Suite Guests can get the self-adhesive luggage tags for free. Those are not free to others, and are only available with the $35 paper document package.

Anyone can download luggage tag images that can be printed and stapled around the luggage handles.

• 2 weeks later...
Are you serious???? I just bought those plastic holders for the luggage tags.

Not a problem. They won't be wasted. We usually sail in GS and always print my own luggage tags from the cruise docs.

The plastic sleaves are the best . Our up coming cruise will be the 6 th time we are reusing them.

You made a good investment. You can also use them for air travel baggage by just printing you own info and attaching to your bags.

I have booked two GS's in the last 15 months. For the first, I did not ask for uggage tags and none were sent. FRor thee second, sailing in two days, I asked for tags but none have been sent.

I have booked two GS's in the last 15 months. For the first, I did not ask for uggage tags and none were sent. FRor thee second, sailing in two days, I asked for tags but none have been sent.

My understanding is you have to request tags at least 10 days in advance of the cruise.

Will they mail those tags to us at no cost or do we pick them up at the port when we arrive?

If you are booked in a Grand Suite or better, you can use Royal's website to request the tags be mailed to you at no extra charge.

Will they mail those tags to us at no cost or do we pick them up at the port when we arrive?

they are mailed to you.

Always, after filling out my on line check in, which I usually do it about a month out, the request luggage tags is in the corner. Clic on it, fill out the form and voila, in a few days they are in your mail box!! :D

I just talked with C&A about this last week. The girl went and spoke with a supervisor to make sure she gave me the correct information. She said that for suites & PC, you should receive them automatically (i.e. not necessary to request). You can request them from 45 days out up until 10 days out.

I just talked with C&A about this last week. The girl went and spoke with a supervisor to make sure she gave me the correct information. She said that for suites & PC, you should receive them automatically (i.e. not necessary to request). You can request them from 45 days out up until 10 days out.

The automatic thing must be a new policy. I've always had to request them.

Interesting....;) Did she say when they would send them?

Interesting....;) Did she say when they would send them?

At the 10 day point. It really should be a bit earlier than that because many go to a port several days early and then the post office is not the most efficient agency anymore:rolleyes:.

At the 10 day point. It really should be a bit earlier than that because many go to a port several days early and then the post office is not the most efficient agency anymore:rolleyes:.

Thanks.....that's cutting it s bit close. Especially for those who do pre-cruise land trips.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I just called the Crown & Anchor Society and asked when the luggage tags are send out and was told around 20 days before the cruise. Last November I received mine about 3 weeks before the cruise date. If I don't get them next week I'll be calling for them. Our cruise is for the January 30th sailing on the Oasis. I'm not in a suite but it hasn't mattered in the past.