Live "Oasis Jan 2nd 2016"

whitshel

I didn't like Chicago when we were on Allure and I did like Hairspray on Oasis. And I would much rather see Mama Mia than Cats. So what is our upcoming cruise... Oasis with Cats.:rolleyes:

So when is that OB? Perhaps i can give you daily updates on the availability of Coke Zero! Cats, only knowing what I have read here, is one of the prime reasons we chose Oasis this time My wife loved it on land and I figure I can give up 2 hours of my week for her. Who knows, maybe I will like it, if not, I can entertain myself inside my own mind for couple of hours.

So when is that OB? Perhaps i can give you daily updates on the availability of Coke Zero! Cats, only knowing what I have read here, is one of the prime reasons we chose Oasis this time My wife loved it on land and I figure I can give up 2 hours of my week for her. Who knows, maybe I will like it, if not, I can entertain myself inside my own mind for couple of hours.

Its coming up on Jan 23. The worst part about Cats is it is only available, at least on line for pre-booking, at 2 PM right during sail-a-way from Nassau, and at 2:30 PM on a sea day. Who the heck wants to be inside sitting in a theater at that time?:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

After all the snow you have seen you might not think about the skating show but don't miss it. The skating is great but the sand artist is spectacular.

The pics of your girls in the snow is a good one. It might be the snow their uggs have ever seen.:p

Safe travels today.

Andrew

That is one of the reasons that I am most looking forward to getting back on Oasis.:)

For the cruise since we booked so long ago we were able to snag room 11729 rear aft boardwalk cabin for my daughters and we got 3 Oceanview cabins across the hall. Not ideal for the walk to get anywhere but we thought the girls would enjoy their be cabin. I actually had a chance to get any rear bw cabin, they were all open when I booked, I decided on deck 11, deck 12 looks obstructed by the control room and 14 was just out of the question.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Hi neighbor we will be next door in 11727.

Its coming up on Jan 23. The worst part about Cats is it is only available, at least on line for pre-booking, at 2 PM right during sail-a-way from Nassau, and at 2:30 PM on a sea day. Who the heck wants to be inside sitting in a theater at that time?:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

That is odd and interesting. I too am on the Eastern for our upcoming. I'm also hoping as this is our first Diamond cruise, to be invited to a sailaway party on the Bow as we leave Nassau. I don't want to give up that sailaway as I've never been on the bow of teh Oasis class and unless its raining heavy, I don't want to give up an afternoon sea day on the pool deck.

Hi Ocean Boy! Used to see you on the Adventure threads quite a bit. Now it looks like we're both sailing Oasis Jan 23? Cool!

When I booked entertainment it showed, in addition to those two show times, Cats was also at 8:45PM on Nassau day. Now that option is gone. I wonder if they already filled up? But in any case you could stand by for that show to avoid the dreaded daytime stuck inside situation.

Happy New Year!

BobJ

Hi Ocean Boy! Used to see you on the Adventure threads quite a bit. Now it looks like we're both sailing Oasis Jan 23? Cool!

When I booked entertainment it showed, in addition to those two show times, Cats was also at 8:45PM on Nassau day. Now that option is gone. I wonder if they already filled up? But in any case you could stand by for that show to avoid the dreaded daytime stuck inside situation.

Happy New Year!

BobJ

Thanks for letting me know. I will check to see if I booked anything else around that time and maybe change it with the intention of going standby to that show. At least I should be able to get in during intermission since from what I've been reading around here that is when half of the people leave and don't come back.:eek:

Thanks for letting me know. I will check to see if I booked anything else around that time and maybe change it with the intention of going standby to that show. At least I should be able to get in during intermission since from what I've been reading around here that is when half of the people leave and don't come back.:eek:

They usually hold back some reservations for onboard bookings so check again onboard. We saw CATS last month and the 2nd half was definitely better than the 1st. :)

We have arrived! Kinda scary drive, very icy and foggy for the 1st couple hours. Time to eat and plan out the next couple of days.

This is definitely a welcome sight for California drivers. We paid $2.99 to fill up before we left. Sometimes I really hate Cali!

7921d8591bddf26db54d213bb7920c51.jpg

See you Saturday!:)

Regarding specialty restaurants, you might want to check out Solarium Bistro's menu, as well as Giovanni's. We enjoy both. Also, Chop's online price is $39, not sure what it might be when you go to book it (just a heads up).

Ya I really want to try Solarium Bistro but for only $20 it may not be worth using the dinning package.

Once again sorry in advance for any misspelled words or "auto-corrected" words, damn auto correct [emoji4]. The spirit line should have read "no frills airline" like I said I'm doing this all on my phone so it's hard to reread to make sure it's correct.

Those shots were around Las Cruces New Mexico. Here's a couple more

ab5bb48648c1c4c9965d5668f1aa10ec.jpg

12888512d8d93fba89b5685d67f77f8c.jpg

ca790f515f78cdb34a7e99d4a74df08c.jpg

f7c87ac2b95d7912ad3aa8a36ebdd8c2.jpg

93ac99f02c4a4c22d108e798781e46bc.jpg

Wonderful pictures - Thanks!

I am going to put a couple links here for a couple of our past cruises that I made video slideshows out of. The 1st is our 6 night Indy cruise from 2013 and the second will be just a couples cruise on the Navigator out of Galveston, yes us and our bff's did a road trip to Galveston to take this cruise, ya we like to drive I guess :eek:

If nothing else they do have good music synced up to them, so if you're bored and can spare an hour of your life give em a looksy.

Independence 6 day 2013

Navigator 7 Day 2015

Awe.... We did the road trip to Galveston for Navigator too. I loved it! We're in Colorado so it wasn't to terribly long, but it was fun.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

We flying to fll on friday and staying at the Hyatt Pier 66. We booked this via one of the bidding sites and got a pretty good deal for Jr suites. Being Jan 1st all the hotels were very pricy so I'm glad we booked far out because these rooms were going for over $300 A night a couple months ago. Hopefully I can get some good shots of Oasis coming into port. We plan on going to the port around 11am. Once again a 1st time at pier 18 😁