Live "Oasis Jan 2nd 2016"

whitshel

Haha, ya everyone thinks I'm nuts. But they all come to me for advice when cruising so I'll take that [emoji41]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Sound familiar. The only difference is that I have talked about seeing the ships come in, but I've never woke up to actually see them. Enjoy your day and thanks for the great pics

WOW, great photos! We can see the ship from our room, but the sun is not letting us get a good shot, so I'm glad you got the ones from the roof of the Hyatt. :)

I'm glad to see the two of you made it as well. Enjoy your time at sea.

Thanks, Andrew! Not much longer until we see you. :).

We are waiting until it's time to head over to the port. This is Day 1 of the cruise, so we want to enjoy as much of it as possible. :D

If we were there we'd be racing you.

Congrats on making Diamond. In 2010, we made Diamond just in time to sail on the Oasis. What a fabulous ship for you to enjoy that with first.

We're going to be back on board Oasis twice this year, so we are following your review with interest!

If we were there we'd be racing you.

I was thinking about you last night. Someone in the house mentioned Oasis's ice show and the sand artist. Whenever I think about the artist it reminds me of your thread from some time ago. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.

I was thinking about you last night. Someone in the house mentioned Oasis's ice show and the sand artist. Whenever I think about the artist it reminds me of your thread from some time ago. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.

I know exactly what you mean. We have seen the Oasis ice show many times and we keep returning to it. When we were Allure last March we went to their ice show and the skaters are good but the show doesn't hold a candle the one on Oasis.

The sand artist on Oasis elevates it to a another level.

Edited by A&L_Ont

That is odd and interesting. I too am on the Eastern for our upcoming. I'm also hoping as this is our first Diamond cruise, to be invited to a sailaway party on the Bow as we leave Nassau. I don't want to give up that sailaway as I've never been on the bow of teh Oasis class and unless its raining heavy, I don't want to give up an afternoon sea day on the pool deck.

Best part of Nassau - the sail away... :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All I can say is WOW! OMG this really is something else! Like most people say "words just can't describe it"

0e9404248014afbd1c87b6f16bf1432a.jpg

That had to be the 1st pic. The CHEESECAKE POPS!

9b29217f4b57fdd51588993fe048444d.jpg

8509f07984549a19be2e8dc031af37d9.jpg

Ya, that was a bit scarry 😯

386aceeafc9f68ff688d00a7cbacf341.jpg

Muster time. I'll be back! ! I swear..

I know exactly what you mean. We have seen the Oasis ice show many times and we keep returning to it. When we were Allure last March we went to their ice show and the skaters are good but the show doesn't hold a candle the one on Oasis.

The sand artist on Oasis elevates it to a another level.

I assume it was the angle of my seat, but I could not see what the sand artist was doing. I knew what they were, as I read about it on this board and I was looking forward to it. But, I saw them moving around and the next thing 1/2 the audience was clapping and they were done. I was in the 1st section, farthest away from the entrance on the left side (near the curtain). I thought they were good seats, but apparently not.

Anyone else have this problem?

I assume it was the angle of my seat, but I could not see what the sand artist was doing. I knew what they were, as I read about it on this board and I was looking forward to it. But, I saw them moving around and the next thing 1/2 the audience was clapping and they were done. I was in the 1st section, farthest away from the entrance on the left side (near the curtain). I thought they were good seats, but apparently not.

We were in the 2nd row of the reserved seat section (on the left as you look at the stage and fairly close to the curtains) and could see what she was doing looking at the drop down screen.

Edited by suzyluvs2cruise

Dinning packages 3 night-$80, 4 night-$95 And 5 night-$115. At least I know the 3 night for sure cause we are booked. Chops, Hibachi grill, and 150CP tonight :)

I'll check on prices of each without the packages.

Were they not showing it on the monitors hung from the ceiling that surround the ice rink?