Updated Murano Menu

Colfireman

Nice menu except for me, picky eater who doesn't eat fish

Would have loved the chateaubriand but husband would choose fish & it's for 2

Oh well

They will usually do a chateaubriand for 1, even though the menu says for 2....and if you ask them 24 hours in advance, they will usually make steak diane which is filet with a wonderful sauce cooked at the table....and they will do that for 1 as well....(no extra charge).

They will usually do a chateaubriand for 1, even though the menu says for 2....and if you ask them 24 hours in advance, they will usually make steak diane which is filet with a wonderful sauce cooked at the table....and they will do that for 1 as well....(no extra charge).

Thanks I'll sure ask

Love filet

Linda

Got that too...for 1, at the waiter's recommendation.

Yes, I lived in Murano...

I thought that i had read they weren't doing table side lobster dinner and wanted to check.

As other have said, yes their still do the warm water tails in cognac tableside, not the best. It is 50:50 whether it ends up tough and stringy, ask the waiter he'll probably tell you to give it a miss and choose something else. They get many complaints about the lobster and it's only a matter of time before it's removed from the menu.

I thought that i had read they weren't doing table side lobster dinner and wanted to check.

They better not take away that lobster. Arlana says its the best has ever had, still to this day. I knew if I looked hard enough, I would find this! ;)

As other have said, yes their still do the warm water tails in cognac tableside, not the best. It is 50:50 whether it ends up tough and stringy, ask the waiter he'll probably tell you to give it a miss and choose something else. They get many complaints about the lobster and it's only a matter of time before it's removed from the menu.

If they put enough cognac and cream, that "lobster" will be tasty. The best part is the tableside preparation. That is worth the price of admission.

Real lobster just needs to be steamed and served with "budda".:)

In the last 13 months we have spent almost two months on board, not a lot by others standards but a lot for us and I have to say Murano is as marvelous as it once was. We were told they made an effort to shore it up and we were more than thrilled with their effort.

There have been a few changes and I do love it no longer takes four hours to finish a great meal, unless you want it to be.