If I Win Powerball Can I Book the Allure

vital1

if you charter the whole ship for just your family (and pay the guaranteed revenue for 5,000 people, and pay the gratuities for 5,000 people) you could designate a deck for swingers in your family, designate (and bar the youngsters) a deck for clothing optional...designate a deck for your dogs....

Ok, I live in Mississippi and all, but wouldn't swingers in the family be incest[emoji12] .

I would love to bring my 13 year old dog. We'd be like that commercial where the owner is checking off bucket list items for his elderly dog. Hey, Central Park would be perfect for her!![emoji90] [emoji190]

The first few hours would be kinda fun having the whole cruise ship to yourself (and staff).

I would put a towel on every chair.......

I would invent the Titanium Drink Package because I would want something more special than the Ultimate....my Titanium drink package covers service while on FlowRider and iFly :D

I have to imagine the comedian would have a tough go at it in the Comedy club with all those empty chairs.....

But as the week wore on, it would get kinda creepy I think The Shining, or The Stand come to mind.

Hmmmm, maybe we could do some paranormal investigations! I'd love to try out the grill in the hibachi place. I could even be a DJ, bartender and comedian during the 2 weeks we were on board! Too bad we couldn't water ski behind her!

I do, I'm renting air force one

SHUT UP!:D

My sister, husband, 2 sons and wives were on a cruise and rumor had it that they had won a lottery since they all had on shirts that said RICH PEOPLE. Someone asked one of the DILs how one gets to be rich people and she said you marry one.

Their last name it Rich.:D:D:D

I wouldn't want to buy or charter the whole ship. It would be very boring without a lot of other people onboard. I would bring a small groups of my family onboard but having the highest category suites. That will do me.

Edited by sky0000547

When is the next draw?

I will be in Orlando on Wednesday & Thursday. Can someone from the UK buy a ticket?

Only if you present valid ID... Two $$ :D

Next draw, Wednesday night.

Edited by BillB48

just for family, friends and myself:D?

I know it's not going to happen, but would you think I could do that? If you won the lottery what ship would you book for your family and friends?

I heard this am that the pot is over $1.3 billion, therefore, you can simply buy the Allure or Oasis. LOL