Super Mario

Seen him on Vision two years ago at the top tier but dont remember how many cruises he was on. If they even said.

20+ years x 50 weeks/year. I'm definitely a fan. I thought it was interesting that he gets the same 150% single supplement that all other Pinnacles receive. All I know is I wish I was his TA lolol.

Has Mario ever been on a Quantum Class ship?

It seems like he usually does a Freedom Class or the ship doing short cruises from Florida with an occasional Oasis Class in the mix.

He sticks mainly to Port Everglades and Miami since he lives in Miami and he goes home for 5 or 6 hours in between cruises.

It seems like he usually does a Freedom Class or the ship doing short cruises from Florida with an occasional Oasis Class in the mix.

He has been on smaller ships too. He was in the cabin across the hall from us on Legend in 2013 for our Panama Canal cruise. Got to chat with him several times, very personable.

Just curious, is there any way to find out how to spot him? :) We were on the Empress earlier this month, and we heard he was onboard, but we didn't have any idea what he looked like.

go to the welcome back part. He will be there.....

-Holly

He was on the Quantum and hated it. Not enough places to smoke where he wanted to be. ;)

We heard he was going to be on Enchantment from Aug through whenever. They even have a sign for him.

We are on Enchantment 8/26 so guess we will find out!

He moved to the Enchantment today.

Being relatively new to RCCL boards (coming over from Celebrity) who is Super Mario and what is his claim to fame? From reading posts I figured out he sails a lot, and he is a nice person, but what else should we know about him?

We no longer sail from Miami or Port Everglades so most likely will never have the pleasure of meeting him. We did live and work in Miami for years. Maybe we crossed paths before he bacame Super.

Being relatively new to RCCL boards (coming over from Celebrity) who is Super Mario and what is his claim to fame? From reading posts I figured out he sails a lot, and he is a nice person, but what else should we know about him?

We no longer sail from Miami or Port Everglades so most likely will never have the pleasure of meeting him. We did live and work in Miami for years. Maybe we crossed paths before he bacame Super.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/connect/the-passion-of-cruising-a-special-guest-blog-by-royals-leading-cruiser-mario-salcedo/

The first and only time I have seen him was on Harmony, last June. This was departing from La Spezia, and he grabbed all the attention, literally:

28274458431_0f617e32b6.jpg

Looks like cruise food dining is catching up with him.

I believe he's still on the Empress.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Why, Carol said he went to Enchantment. :confused:

Guess we'll know this weekend if Mark runs into him

Edited by John&LaLa

LOVE Mario! We met him on the Vision, Aug of 2014. We spent our year late honeymoon with him. ;) HE was on a multiple back to back and it as my husband's first cruise. He really made it extra enjoyable with his stories. What a great guy! Hope to run into him again someday.