Host Andy - Live From Azamara Journey !

Andy

Hi Everyone,

I've been posting menus and Journey photos for nearly 4 hours tonight, and my eyes are going blurry LOL. Hope you are enjoying !

More to come tomorrow. Please stay tuned !

Edited by Host Andy

Hi Everyone,

I've been posting menus and Journey photos for nearly 4 hours tonight, and my eyes are going blurry LOL. Hope you are enjoying !

More to come tomorrow. Please stay tuned !

You stay up later than most on Cruise Critic -- but not me! So let me speak for many when I say YES we are enjoying. Both your photos and the menus -- and all you do as Host.

Hi Everyone,

I've spent much of the evening posting the new Journey menus, but I'm keeping my promise, and posting some photos from our cruise :)

Here's a cute one. For those asking about whether the clock is new ? Yup. I took a photo. You decide :)

529a05f1-a13f-4b28-9600-cf4f05f1ad89_zpskfo9ajuo.jpg~original

Thanks for posting. These are the old clocks so those wondering about alternatives yes far easier to pack your own or use your mobile phone

Edited by uktog

Hi Everyone,

I've spent much of the evening posting the new Journey menus, but I'm keeping my promise, and posting some photos from our cruise :)

Here's a cute one. For those asking about whether the clock is new ? Yup. I took a photo. You decide :)

529a05f1-a13f-4b28-9600-cf4f05f1ad89_zpskfo9ajuo.jpg~original

Noooooooooooooooo! :eek:

When he mentioned that there could be a Harpist playing, I concluded he knows less about Azamara than he tries to imply. ;)

LOL, I thought that too and I have never been on Azamara. I do have several Cunard cruises under my belt though. :D

Denise

Thanks for the photos. I also liked the cruise critic photos that were featured today. They didn't include regular veranda or ocean view or inside cabin photos. Have there been any changes to the non-suite bathrooms? They had the smallest shower that I have ever experienced with the shower curtain that sticks to you. I hope that this has been reinvented. Please share photos of the standard bathrooms. Thanks.