Favorite Staff Member

JuliaMS

My last Celebrity cruise was 10 years ago but going again in 2 weeks. The crew has always been what we remember about X. From the Maitre D to the person polishing the handrails in the stairway there was always that something extra. I would love to hear you stories of your favorite crew members.

Celine - Assistant Guest Relations Manager on the Constellation, she was one of the nicest most helpful individuals I've ever met onboard a cruise ship. She is definitely a good candidate as an ambassador to the Celebrity Brand

Celine - Assistant Guest Relations Manager on the Constellation, she was one of the nicest most helpful individuals I've ever met onboard a cruise ship. She is definitely a good candidate as an ambassador to the Celebrity Brand

Celine is wonderful and is currently on Connie in great health. There are so many great people we've seen over the years. Far too many to mention without leaving out a few. I might comment when others mention them.

We have sailed frequently on the Summit and second the vote for Ashley. She is very welcoming, remembers people's names and important information and goes out of her way to assist passengers. When I wanted to organize a lunch for a group going out on a private tour later in the cruise she assisted me with arrangements until the new staff person in charge came on board. She even typed a quick invitation letter to them for me. Can't wait to see her again.

Every single cabin attendant we have had. On the Equinox, on the Summit, on the Silhouette, on the Solstice. They have always made it their business to make sure everything was perfect for us every day. Always a hello, always a smile, often some really good port advice for the next day.

Easy for me would be Martini Barmen on Reflection 18 months ago Agus, who made a great drink but was a great guy as well full of fun and very good company.

Last I heard he had moved onto Infinity not sure where he is now.

Agus was one of our bartenders in the Martini Bar on the Infinity last May. He was wonderful!!!! He did not seem to know where he would be headed next. I would love to see him again.

It has been 10 years so they have all probably moved on but I still compare every room steward to Thomas from Goa, every waiter to Menino also from Goa and Astin from Jamaica as a bar server. I went on the Connie with my family 6 months after traveling with my Mom and they remembered my name and my usual drink order. My husband and I are excited to go back now that we have done several other cruises and see if it really was as fantastic as we remember.

What a great thread! My "fav" would be a tie between two great ladies on Summit: Ashley, the wonderful Captain's Club Hostess, and her friend Jole -- who, I understand is no longer with X, but was an amazing Michael's Cub Concierge!

I totally agree! Jole is still with Celebrity.....she is currently on Solstice :)

What a great thread! My "fav" would be a tie between two great ladies on Summit: Ashley, the wonderful Captain's Club Hostess, and her friend Jole -- who, I understand is no longer with X, but was an amazing Michael's Cub Concierge!

Sailed with Jole at New Years cruise on SIL. She is the Michaels concierge.

Had a great asst waiter (Jeffrey) he was fun gave fantastic service (not the greatest waiter technically).

Saw me un buffet and went running to get me a Diet Coke.

We were matchmaking him with ine of the other asst waiters, she'd blush whenever she looked at him and would give him a little wave when she thought no one was looking.

Think there was a budding romance there. We gave him a but of a stir about it.

Agus was one of our bartenders in the Martini Bar on the Infinity last May. He was wonderful!!!! He did not seem to know where he would be headed next. I would love to see him again.

Hi there we were on the Millenium Dec 2015 and he was at the Martini

Bar also,he was fantastic always happy and friendly.

Sharon

Tough call, as there have been a few.

Sue Denning (Eclipse CD, 2013) was so down-to-earth. We loved her.

As for personal attention, I think we'd give the award to I Wayan (Constellation bartender, OceanView Bar, 2015) for the genuine conversation.

Runners up would be Liutciia (Constellation, assistant waiter, 2015) and Sheldon (Eclipse, assistant stateroom attendant, 2013).

Tough call, as there have been a few.

Sue Denning (Eclipse CD, 2013) was so down-to-earth. We loved her.

As for personal attention, I think we'd give the award to I Wayan (Constellation bartender, OceanView Bar, 2015) for the genuine conversation.

Runners up would be Liutciia (Constellation, assistant waiter, 2015) and Sheldon (Eclipse, assistant stateroom attendant, 2013).

We had Sue on Century in 2015.

I 'd have to say Anita.

When we met her she was an assistant waiter in Blu. Last year she was the dining room manager and was waiting for Luminae to open, where she would be the Maitre D' of the dining room . She is beautifully regal, sweet and unbelievably efficient, all at the same time!

Also met some awesome bartenders at the Molecular Bar!

When we first met Anita she was an assistant waiter in Blu.

Last year she was the dining room manager and on her way to be the Maitre D' in Luminae when it opened.

She is beautifully, elegantly regal, sweet and extremely efficient, all at the same time.

We've also had some awesome bartenders in the Molecular Bar.