Waiting to board Anthem

ESN

Ok. Just boarded.

Told puzzle room , northstar and ifly all down

Bummer !!

I'm betting they were too busy getting the ship seaworthy to pass inspection so they didn't work on those. Hopefully they'll get them up and running soon. There's probably tech reps onboard with repair teams so they can work on those items.

Have a great trip. We can't wait for our cruise in April.

Edited by BND

Ok. Just boarded.

Told puzzle room , northstar and ifly all down

Bummer !!

Hope they get them up and running during your trip.

Those things are important to some people, but outside of the puzzle break, are a bit gimmicky to me and wouldn't make or break my cruise experience.

Have a wonderful cruise and a drink for me [emoji482]

Hope they get them up and running during your trip.

Those things are important to some people, but outside of the puzzle break, are a bit gimmicky to me and wouldn't make or break my cruise experience.

Have a wonderful cruise and a drink for me [emoji482]

See, that's unfair. Some people chose this ship because of the things that are down from the storm. The passengers deserve to have the ship in the mint condition they thought it would be in when they booked it. RCCL should have taken their time to put things back together in 100% working order and back to the beautiful state it was in. The paying passengers deserve to be able to reschedule if they want to for when it is totally 100% back to normal.

See, that's unfair. Some people chose this ship because of the things that are down from the storm. The passengers deserve to have the ship in the mint condition they thought it would be in when they booked it. RCCL should have taken their time to put things back together in 100% working order and back to the beautiful state it was in. The paying passengers deserve to be able to reschedule if they want to for when it is totally 100% back to normal.

Really:eek: Hold a ship for a week or two to fix an amusement ride??:rolleyes:

Really:eek: Hold a ship for a week or two to fix an amusement ride??:rolleyes:

Not for a week, for however long it takes, a week, two, a month.. whatever. Paying passengers should not have to sail on a broken ship when they paid for a brand new ship with brand new experiences. If you don't agree so be it. :rolleyes:

This is seriously infuriating that people choose to keep being so blatantly negative. These people are on the ship, they are already probably upset that they don't have all the experiences but overwhelmed with happiness that they are even on. Can we focus on that? I am getting married on the next sailing and everytime I go on a thread all I am looking for is information on the ship but by page three all it is, is grown adults acting like children. I've had enough as much as Royal Caribbean won't update us other than a rehearsed line it's better than going on here and feeling about a million times worse for absolutely no reason when it seems the ship is in perfectly fine shape.

Edited by meredithlaine

Even on a regular non eventful sailing these could be down. Our sailing on Quantum, the north star was not working more than it was. Anybody booking these ships just because of these things, which in total maybe take about an hour of your cruise, better be prepared if they are not working. Is it a disappointment absolutely but nothing to allow a full cancellation over.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk