regal princess balcony privacy question

tommy47

my wife and I have been on some of the other princess cruises and I always book a balcony on the Caribe deck because you get privacy because of the over hang im just wondering if the regal princess is set up the same way. thank you

my wife and I have been on some of the other princess cruises and I always book a balcony on the Caribe deck because you get privacy because of the over hang im just wondering if the regal princess is set up the same way. thank you

The majority are covered.

The side of ship balconies on Royal/Regal are not cantilevered like the other ships.

Edited by Colo Cruiser

Nearly all balconies on the Regal & Royal are stacked one on top of the other & not like the wedding cake design on their other ships.

Caribe deck balconies are not larger like on other ships but there are several midship cabins that have larger balconies along with some fore & aft cabins. The midship balconies bump out from the ship & they're also one on top of the other. It's possible for someone on the starboard side SeaWalk to see these balconies but apparently not as easily seen from the SeaView bar on the port side. Balcony privacy has been frequently discussed & it seems to me that the consensus of the opinions was that it's possible to see passengers on some of those upper deck midship balconies but not to see inside of the cabins.

Edited by Astro Flyer

Yes, our Caribe deck balcony on Regal was private, ie, we were not not exposed

We were in the 500 section (midship), so nowhere near the Skywalk, which might allow others to view your balcony if they were to look down.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by 4cats4me

No balcony on any Princess ship is immune from others seeing what is happening on your balcony.

Even if you have a balcony that other passengers cannot see, most balconies can be seen from the bridge and there are CCTV cameras that do cover all balconies for security purposes.