Shoplifter/fights

Ataraxia

There's theft on all P&O ships.

Last year aboard Britannia I would always ask for a pint of Peroni in a tall Peroni glass. No problem at the start of the cruise but towards the end they were as rare as hens teeth.

I asked a bartender if it was due breakages. He said he doesn't hear them break but hears them disappear!

Same applies to the plastic glasses used in the pool bars.

I see that the woman shoplifter on the mobility scooter, and the launderette fights are still prevelent on the Ventura according to a review of N603 on another site. I did miss the attempted murder though.

I went looking for the review. Just below it is another review which is completely opposite.

I have one observation about the bad review. He says he was in an inside cabin with two bunks screwed to the wall. Well I have been on Ventura and Azura with inside cabins, they are not bunks they are two single beds which can be made into a double and they are not screwed down. The only P&O ship I have been on with two bunks screwed to the wall is a P&O ferry.

I also used the launderette the only people I met were nice normal people like you normally meet on a cruise ship. I do not believe this review at all. FAKE!

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

I have seen inside cabins on Ventura and Azura that will fit 4 passengers in and are also sold for 2 and 3 passengers. If for 2 then the lower beds are the same as in a 2 bed cabin and are either singles or pushed together but there are some cabins with 2 additional beds that are attached to the wall and are folded down if they are to be used for a 3rd or 4th person.

I read the review with a pinch of salt - lots of tales that come up time and time again - but never before did I hear that P&O did wedding annulments!!

There are a few cabins on Ventura which are set up as single beds only, according to the brochure, maybe it was one these that the reviewer was referring to.

We also heard the story of the attempted murder, some guy apparently trying to strangle his wife, perhaps he got fed up with her nagging/spending in the spa and shops or flirting with the waiters. Anyway he was shipped off home in Martinique according to the story.

Last year aboard Britannia I would always ask for a pint of Peroni in a tall Peroni glass. No problem at the start of the cruise but towards the end they were as rare as hens teeth.

I asked a bartender if it was due breakages. He said he doesn't hear them break but hears them disappear!

Not just P&O either.

I've got a few Peroni glasses for sale on ebay if you want some;)

We've all hearted this one that travels from cruise ship to cruise ship year after year.

Passenger left dress washing in laundry and it was missing when she went to retrieve it. Later at dinner she saw a diner wearing it and when confronted the thief said "prove it"

I try not to laugh when some fellow passenger tells it.

David.

Well there was the lady on my cruise who appeared in the laundry room while I was waiting for a machine. She removed the notice that said "Out of order", plonked her washing in the machine, set it going and went off with her notice. Speechless! I don't use the laundry now, can't be bothered.

Well there was the lady on my cruise who appeared in the laundry room while I was waiting for a machine. She removed the notice that said "Out of order", plonked her washing in the machine, set it going and went off with her notice. Speechless! I don't use the laundry now, can't be bothered.

Now that was one smart lady, I must remember to mock up a sign before our next cruise.:rolleyes:

I dont use the laundrettes on a cruise ship either....much better things to do with my time! If something Really needs a wash it gets sent to the laundry!

Well I did find one in the laundry room Pat;)

You might see Sue wearing it

The one you found in the laundry room was it a size 8 petite? :rolleyes:

Was that on the same day that you found the Budgie Smugglers:D:D:D

This year I am putting my name labels on the back of my clothes just in case :eek: