New to Cruise Critic

blackwd

Just set up cruise critic info today. My wife and I have cruised Carnival & Princess a total of 33 times. Going on California Coastal out of San Pedro on 3/26. I retired May 2015 and my wife will retire 2020. I heard about Cruise Critic on our last cruise and thought I would give it a try.

Welcome. So much to learn and share. Explore and opt into roll calls for your cruises, topics. I personally love reading reviews. And I scan port sections for ideas for excursions. A valuable tool for any cruiser.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Just set up cruise critic info today. My wife and I have cruised Carnival & Princess a total of 33 times. Going on California Coastal out of San Pedro on 3/26. I retired May 2015 and my wife will retire 2020. I heard about Cruise Critic on our last cruise and thought I would give it a try.

Definitely find your "roll call" for your ship sailing on 3/26. Tell everyone there hello, then go back and read what has been posted to get a feel for who is going to be on board, when they will have a meet and greet, etc.

Enjoy!

Welcome to Cruise Critic! Post often.

Bon Voyage! :)

Thanks for the greetings. Most of our cruising has been with Carnival to Mexican Riviera (25 and counting). Has been a nice getaway from the winters in Utah. Changed to Princess full time several years ago when Carnival pulled the Splendor from the west coast. Really enjoy Princess and the atmosphere/fellow cruisers on each ship.

Thanks for the greetings. Most of our cruising has been with Carnival to Mexican Riviera (25 and counting). Has been a nice getaway from the winters in Utah. Changed to Princess full time several years ago when Carnival pulled the Splendor from the west coast. Really enjoy Princess and the atmosphere/fellow cruisers on each ship.

Glad to hear you have found a new cruise home!