Prices in general go up or down?

I know there is no definite answer to this, but in general if we are looking at a 7 night Harmony cruise for 4/1/17 (spring break), do you think the prices will go up or down over the next year? Basically is there a trend that occurs? An inside cabin is $920/pp now. Thanks, Kris

Yes, they tend to go up as you get closer. Even when they drop close to sail time, it's normally not to a lower price than if you'd book a year+ in advance. It's possible that it will go down (and if you've booked, and it goes down before final payment time, you can get the lower price), but up is generally more likely.

I know there is no definite answer to this, but in general if we are looking at a 7 night Harmony cruise for 4/1/17 (spring break), do you think the prices will go up or down over the next year? Basically is there a trend that occurs? An inside cabin is $920/pp now. Thanks, Kris

Book now.

That inside started off last June at $898, hit a low in August of $839 and is on its way back up.

Only twice did the prices go down after booking, and we were given the lower price. We have 3 booked cruises and they have gone up 3%. 6%. and 10%

We always book early. If it goes down before final payment, we get the new price unless the new price is for new bookings only. If the prices go up, we're ahead of the game.

They generally do go upon down.

Hard to guess which.

Depends on sales.

Wow... My cruises always go down. I always book ASAP to pick the cabin I want. If it goes down, it's a plus. Booked a month ago and has gone down already. I never go spring break time tho....

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

In general, how many months before the cruise date, do bookings open with RCI?

Bookings open for the season once per year in the spring. For example the week of March 7th bookings will open for Caribbean itineraries covering the period from May 2017 through April 2018.

Edited by Ourusualbeach